Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

are there any sites like exoticvps.com?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

are there any sites like exoticvps.com?

that site was really useful for me, it displayed the payment methods and the countries
of each hosting, anyone knows of a similar site to exoticvps.com?
thank you

Comments

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep

There is @rm_'s list for Japanese hosting. What kind of countries are you interested in?

• hostfavhostfav Member, Host Rep

Home page is showing-
    Loading core...
    Core loaded.
    Connecting to DB...

• @deployvm said:
    There is @rm_'s list for Japanese hosting. What kind of countries are you interested in?

mostly from europe, but i couldnt find any other site like exoticvps :(

• WSSWSS Member
    edited January 2017

I should get back to my old "Dedpool" project. Need to make a new lexer, though.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited January 2017

hm, i'm not setting it up (design mainly) but would host it and review additions/add some - didn't we have some sort of code for that @fusl ?

Maintained similar page in the past also.

• @William said:
    hm, i'm not setting it up (design mainly) but would host it and review additions/add some - didn't we have some sort of code for that @fusl ?

Maintained similar page in the past also.

can you please tell me fusl site?

• I've just hacked this site together in a few hours so it's still rather rough, but should be mostly on par with what exoticvps was. Check it out: offshorevps.org

Improvements to UI, functionality and, most importantly, data are underway! Feedback would be appreciated.

• offshorevps said: Check it out: offshorevps.org

nice bro!