Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SpaceWeb|Cloud Shared Plans|SSD|Directadmin|Cloud DNS|Daily Backups|Free SSL|-10€/Year-|
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SpaceWeb|Cloud Shared Plans|SSD|Directadmin|Cloud DNS|Daily Backups|Free SSL|-10€/Year-|

SpaceWeb is a brand of IST-ONLINE Marketing Kft. , a registered business in Miskolc, Hungary. Our company established in 2007, but we started to offer Shared Hosting Plans since 2013. We provide quality Shared Hosting with Special Features.
|Company Details|

Shared Hosting Plans starting from 10€ / Year

2GB-8GB SSD Disk Space
200GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Addon Domains
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited FTP,MySQL,E-Mail account
----------
ORDER NOW: https://spaceweb.eu/online/order/main/packages/cloud-plans-order/
----------

Features:
Directadmin Control Panel |Custom Design|
|Cloudlinux Operation System|
|Apache WebServer with LiteSpeed LSAPI|
|Softaculous Script Installer|
|Let's Encrypt Free SSL|
|PHP Selector 4.x and 5.x and 7.x|
|Daily Backups|

Location is Germany, 1Gbit/s Connection with DDOS Protection Up to 5Gbps.
Also we provide Cloud DNS system and Cloud Features.

E-Mail: [email protected]

Comments

• I have used this provider for ~1 year+, and what I can say:

Good Sides of this provider:

1. Pretty stable provider with decent performance per node (fast, and not laggy)
    2. Pretty cheap
    3. No issues so far (no, it's not a joke, 0 tickets for 1 year, this is very rare in my experience). Because usually, it's saying to me only very positive things if I do not open any tickets for the provider. That means everything works like it should out the box.

Bad sides

I have only negative experience with DirectAdmin, this control panel VERY bad. This is so hard to manage website files with this panel... After using cPanel hosting, I won't back to any DirectAdmin or something similar. Please, dear owner of SpaceWeb, please think about the alternative, maybe you will find some interesting alternatives like cPanel? File Manager really sucks in direct admin

• @desperand said:

Sadly i dont like cPanel. I should manage the things very stable with directadmin. We got many positive feedback about the Directadmin Control Panel, with our Custom Theme. Well.. we are sorry you dont like it.

Thanks for your feedback :)