Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virpus | 30% OFF 4Life! | ALL Pure SSD VPS | Linux + Windows | Linux @ $3.50/m | + More Deals
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virpus | 30% OFF 4Life! | ALL Pure SSD VPS | Linux + Windows | Linux @ $3.50/m | + More Deals

VirpusVirpus Member, Host Rep

Virpus is a leading provider in Xen VPS Hosting and Bare Metal Cloud servers since 2006. We provide reliable industry leading virtualized solutions and services matched with unparalleled 24/7 support. Please check out our SSD Cache VPS, Pure SSD VPS, and Bare Metal Cloud Servers!

THE OFFERS:

ALL Pure SSD VPS (Linux & Windows) available at a 30% lifetime discount! Orders include: IPv4 + IPv6 - SSD RAID 10 - Xen Virtualization- FREE Basic DDoS Protection - Seattle based -

*** Use Promo pure17 ***

Linux Specs:
---- Core 2 - Ram 512MB - SSD Disk 15GB - BW 1.5TB - $3.50/month

---- Core 4 - Ram 1GB - SSD Disk 30GB - BW 3TB - $4.90/month

---- + PLENTY OF MORE OPTIONS!

Linux Orders Here | Windows Orders Here

Sincerely, The Virpus Team

Thanked by 1blightedbehemoth

Comments

• thanks for good deals

Thanked by 1Virpus
  • can i install freebsd on linux vps orders? if you do not have the templates, do you allow iso to be uploaded?

• VirpusVirpus Member, Host Rep

This shouldn't be a problem whatsoever.

@cybersans said:
    can i install freebsd on linux vps orders? if you do not have the templates, do you allow iso to be uploaded?

Thanked by 1sin
  • cybersanscybersans Member
    edited January 2017

thank you for the answer. another questions, can both ipv4 & ipv6 reversed via rdns? which location has ipv6?

@Virpus said:

@cybersans said:
    can i install freebsd on linux vps orders? if you do not have the templates, do you allow iso to be uploaded?

@cybersans said:
    thank you for the answer. another questions, can both ipv4 & ipv6 reversed via rdns? which location has ipv6?

@Virpus said:

@cybersans said:

Yep, we offer rDNS on both IPv4 and IPv6. Also, we offer IPv6 in all of our locations :)

• Can I install Windows on Linux VPS if I have my own Windows License?

@Yandex said:
    Can I install Windows on Linux VPS if I have my own Windows License?

We can offer you a discounted price on a Windows server if you are able to provide your own license. Please submit a ticket to sales and they'll be able to coordinate this with you.

• thank you for the answer virpus. sorry if i am asking too many questions, but another question, can i get more than 1 ipv6? for example up to 10?

@cybersans said:
    thank you for the answer virpus. sorry if i am asking too many questions, but another question, can i get more than 1 ipv6? for example up to 10?

Sure, not a problem! We offer IPv6 at no additional cost

Thanked by 1blightedbehemoth