Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated server in UK
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated server in UK

Number of Cores: at least 4c/8t @ 3.0Ghz +

RAM: 32GB-64GB ( only need 32 to start

Disk: 2x2TB minimum and must be SATA 3 2x1TB SSD would be nice if you can offer it

Bandwidth:10TB+
Port Speed:500Mbps - 1Gbps

DDoS Protection:
Yes

Number of IPs:

Budget:
$80-$110

Billing period:
Monthly to start with but after say 2-3 months if I'm happy I will pay 6+ months in advance

Comments

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

Maybe you should check @Zare zare.com.

Thanked by 1Zare
  • Do you need any control panels?

I'm sure that I can quote you for something suitable, but an answer to that question would also be helpful.

• that's what i am basing my current quote around, but of course i want to know any other deals available

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

We can definitely help in London, UK. I'll be in touch via PM with the offer.

D

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Strongly suggesting @Clouvider .

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • PioHostPioHost Member
    edited January 2017

@VortexMagnus said:
    Do you need any control panels?

I'm sure that I can quote you for something suitable, but an answer to that question would also be helpful.

I'm not sure what you mean, like a control panel to reboot server or control panel like cPanel etc, as it well be used as a virtual host with Virtualizor

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@AlexBarakov said:
    Strongly suggesting @Clouvider .

Thanks Alex!

• @piohost said:

@VortexMagnus said:
    Do you need any control panels?

I'm not sure what you mean, like a control panel to reboot server or control panel like cPanel etc, as it well be used as a virtual host with Virtualizor

Sorry, I mean a control panel like cPanel or other.

Understood. I'll PM you a special quote :)

• @dealdomains said:
    You can even take a look at: https://www.webhost.uk.net/dedicated-hosting.html Cpanel servers with Free management.

I'm not looking for managed server :) but thanks.

I have chosen @zare as there, deal was the best and I have previous experience with them, Thank you to all that offered me deal.

Thanked by 1Zare
  • jenkkijenkki Member
    edited January 2017

piohost said: piohost

How about OVH offer was discontinued after two days when you starts?

• @jenkki said:

piohost said: piohost

How about OVH offer was discontinued after two days when you starts?

I'm sorry i don't quite understand what you mean ?

• I hope you choosed their London DC and not Bristol.

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited January 2017

piohost said: I'm sorry i don't quite understand what you mean ?

Hi,

We are sorry to say that the node that your VPS is located on is experiencing major problems and is to be taken out of commission, This means that we will not be able to offer SSD-based VPS anymore.

We will, however, issue a refund for anyone that has paid for their service (excluding special discounts)

Please get in touch with our billing department to discuss claiming your data before 2nd January, 1 pm, 2017.

If no contact is made then your data will be lost and we will not be responsible for this.

PIOHOST LTD,
    (PutItOnlineHosting)
    Thanks for using our service, you opinion matter!>

• @jenkki said:

piohost said: I'm sorry i don't quite understand what you mean ?

Hi,

We are sorry to say that the node that your VPS is located on is experiencing major problems and is to be taken out of commission, This means that we will not be able to offer SSD-based VPS anymore.

We will, however, issue a refund for anyone that has paid for their service (excluding special discounts)

Please get in touch with our billing department to discuss claiming your data before 2nd January, 1 pm, 2017.

If no contact is made then your data will be lost and we will not be responsible for this.

PIOHOST LTD,
    (PutItOnlineHosting)
    Thanks for using our service, you opinion matter!>

What are you trying to archive?

• @jenkki Yes we had to remove that server from our rack and as we were having such problems with OVH we decided to take a big step and move DC to London instead, Its hard for us to make this choice but it was one that we needed to do. The SSD server was taken down around 1 week ago before we decided to move to London, the last email we sent out outlined that we would honour all contracts we currently hold for people on the server hosted with OVH or we would move them for free to the new nodes.

Some people decided to have a full refund which we honoured and even people that paid when we ran the promos we refunded them, I have of course given notice and have yet to move anyone as we are waiting on more ips.

I'm sorry if this is an inconvenience to you and we are doing everything we can but one thing I can say is that the whole time we have been having problems with OVH (Bad Drives) we never once went offline and even with the moves to new servers VPS's were only offline for a few minutes while the data transferred to new node's.

• @wicked Yes we went with London, i have personally used bristol before and had no problems though but our clients wanted to see server's in London and that's what we went with