Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeking special offer: 512/50
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Seeking special offer: 512/50

Hello!
I lost some Xmas/Newyear offers and now I am seeking something like this:

Memory: 512
HDD: (any type) 50GB
Cores: 1 (preferably 2)
Type: from OpenVZ and LXC to KVM
Price: Yearly ~12-14$

Any offer?

Comments

• Hello,

I can do for your OpenVZ in Romania for $11 a year.

Thanked by 2ehab jvnadr
  • did you ask your favourite providers first?

it' the combination of ram and disk can be hard to meet, anyhow i advise to stick with kvm.

raise your budget with $10 and you are able to get a good offer from many.

• Arubacloud 1 Euro VM would go but the disk space requirement may not align

Thanked by 1ehab
  • I have a promo ovz in Choopa NJ (10gbps ddos protected) with GestionDBI that I'm retiring tomorrow (excellent uptime, i just prefer kvm now) .

50gb storage and 512mb ram. Only been used as usa temp storage.

@davidgestiondbi transfer permitting? . price was somewhere between 11-13 usd after conversion from CAD.

Thanked by 2bersy jvnadr
  • gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@vimalware said:
    I have a promo ovz in Choopa NJ (10gbps ddos protected) with GestionDBI that I'm retiring tomorrow (excellent uptime, i just prefer kvm now) .

50gb storage and 512mb ram. Only been used as usa temp storage.

@davidgestiondbi transfer permitting? . price was somewhere between 11-13 usd after conversion from CAD.

No problem. But need to submit a ticket to Billing for that. And also, it's 20Gbps of protection, not 10 ;)

Thanked by 3bersy jvnadr vimalware
  • ehab said: did you ask your favourite providers first?

I have several vps with my favorite providers :) Let's try for something new! (Of course, if I get any good offer from them, why not?)

simonindia said: Arubacloud 1 Euro VM would go but the disk space requirement may not align

Already have 3 deploys in Aruba. Pretty good, but I need more disk for this deploy

@vimalware Would be nice, I always liked them! PM details!

racksx said: I can do for your OpenVZ in Romania for $11 a year.

WOuld grab that, too! PM me link!

• bersybersy Member
    edited January 2017

jvnadr said:

Memory: 512

HDD: (any type) 50GB

Cores: 1 (preferably 2)

Type: from OpenVZ and LXC to KVM

Price: Yearly ~12-14$

Any offer?

1 vCPU, 1GB RAM, 45GB storage in 11 worldwide locations is available for $15/yr at https://i-83.net/

Check @harisp offers too, they offer cheap storage VMs in DE.

Thanked by 2vimalware jvnadr
  • PioHostPioHost Member
    edited January 2017
    CPU - 2x(3.4Ghz)
    HDD (GB) - 20
    Ram (GB) - 1
    Bandwidth (GB) - UNMETERED!
    IP's - 1
    Port Speed - 50 Mbps

£10/year - $12/year

If your interested I can do this for you with a free upgrade on disk space to 50GB message me or simply add it to order notes :)

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited January 2017

@piohost nevermind my previous post.
    Just correct the price, as I see in your site it's yearly and not monthly
    And get the provider's tag.

• PioHostPioHost Member
    edited January 2017

Corrected my post :)

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited January 2017

@piohost Do an update. Corrected my post 6 minutes before you post this.

Now:

First: Again, get a provider's tag. It is not difficult and give you the ability you not to look like a random guy just sending offers to posts. But you have to follow the rules, there.

Second: Get some reputation. You signed to LET just in early December and your only contribution, again, WITHOUT EVEN the provider's tag, is posting offers to individual members. Not even a thread telling something about your EXTREMELY NEW company (you registered your domain on 01-Dec-2016).

As for the port speed, I am not asking for 1GBps but access to 100Mbit would be fine for spikes! Caping the port at 50Mbits is painful when a client wants to do a backup. It is better for you NOT to provide unmetered traffic but give access to bigger speeds. Cap the bandwidth to 1TB or even 600GB, it should be fine. But caping the speed, it is not acceptable at least by me.

And, believe me, most of reputable LET providers that advertise 1Gbit port, they do offer high speed (not guaranteed but extremely useful for traffic spikes like trasnfering a backup), they just cap your traffic to protect their nodes from abuse.

• @piohost is a good guy, I have 2 vms with him and works great and fast.

• tenpera said: I have 2 vms with him and works great and fast

Hope stay this way. He's just too new. A provider with less than a month in business cannot be judged about the quality and stability of his products. Come again in a few months here and tell us about the service, this will be useful.

Thanked by 2BeardyUnixGuy WSS
  • If you can live with 128MB ram and 15 USD/year, serverhub has an openvz with 125GB of disk for that price. At the moment I won't recommend them because of this, but they've been around for a while so it's up to you to decide.

• bersybersy Member
    edited January 2017

willie said: If you can live with 128MB ram and 15 USD/year, serverhub has an openvz with 125GB of disk for that price. At the moment I won't recommend them because of this, but they've been around for a while so it's up to you to decide.

128MB isn't an option I guess. OP can easily get such a server from LiteServer, for example.

• I had a nice 1GB /100GB ovz in GDBI/Netherlands too, until Dec 24 (was $14.4 IIRC).

Gotta stop hoarding :D

• No, 128MB isn't an option. This will be a mirror of a personal mail server. Even if it won't be busy (the main server is receiving ~200 mails per day and sending less than 10-15), this will not be receiving/sending any (just for some hours in case the main server is off line) and be a backup.
    On the other hand, there will be a full working server, even as mirror, so, clamav and spamassassin will be present, together with a nginx and a mysql server. So, 512 is a must.

• @jvnadr said:

tenpera said: I have 2 vms with him and works great and fast

Hope stay this way. He's just too new. A provider with less than a month in business cannot be judged about the quality and stability of his products. Come again in a few months here and tell us about the service, this will be useful.

I can understand why you feel this way and I am looking into your suggestions, the company may be new but I am not new to hosting nor are my staff, We are a registered UK company and we plan to stay.

• piohost said: We are a registered UK company and we plan to stay.

And I sincerely hope you will do. And because of my previous quick response, I would like to try your company buying this plan, on one request: give me 100Mbs port and cap my traffic to something between 700GB-1TB. If you can, shot me a pm with the order link.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @jvnadr said:

piohost said: We are a registered UK company and we plan to stay.

And I sincerely hope you will do. And because of my previous quick response, I would like to try your company buying this plan, on one request: give me 100Mbs port and cap my traffic to something between 700GB-1TB. If you can, shot me a pm with the order link.

Have messaged you.

• Got my 2 new boxes (from @davidgestiondbi and the newbie here, @piohost). Thanks you both and, of course, vimalware. Case dismissed!

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

i can do in london for you with voxility ddos protection for $12 a year also. PM me,