Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So You Start [OVH] Review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

So You Start [OVH] Review

edited January 2017 in Reviews

Now a days everyone is talking about servers and vps and no one sticks to same hosting for like more then a month until they face serious DDoS :P ... Since 2 years back i started using Team Speak 3 Server using Blazing Fast , it was good for 1 month then frequest DDOS. i tried many providers during that time but none provided them good support nor blocking DDOS which is not under their control.

Then i started So You Start last year lets say October.

Using the SSD-1 product with their OVH Pro DDOS it worked fine without any issues just 1-2 minutes DDOS which was rear in a weeks. Then i decided to upgrade to their Game Product GAME-1 which has OVH GAME 2 way mitigation with senor . Till now i have not faced a single DDOS which was my number 1 concern and even with resellers i got few DDOS that said so called OVH GAME = Just for Marketing Purpose.

Love this company SO YOU START ... if you dont need any support and are highly certified in Linux like me then stick to this company .

I am using this company for my Gaming community i am on Top 1 rank in Pakistan region. No one has even came close to me :)

Proof: http://www.gametracker.com/search/cs/PK/? [Thanks to OVH]

I am lucky to be with SO YOU START and every time being with them is amazing experience.

Domain: www.egcmasti.com [Hosted on SO YOU START]

Thanks to SO YOU START <3

<3 OVH <3

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Their game firewall filters for TS3 do work well, a good portion of my clients on OpenVZ run Teamspeak and I almost never hear about any problems.

Thanked by 1emiratesgaming
  • indeed. i am so happy even using extravm :)

Love ExtraVM <3

@alhadi said:
    indeed. i am so happy even using extravm :)

Love ExtraVM <3

Didn't know you were a client, looked at your posts and I remember now.

• @MikeA said:
    a good portion of my clients

Do you have the game protection for each of your servers?

@lion said:

@MikeA said:
    a good portion of my clients

Do you have the game protection for each of your servers?

It's all I use for OpenVZ services. Works great.

• indeed ExtraVM and Extra Support by MikeA always wins customer trust. i recommended my friend to also get it.

IP: ts3.karachigaming.com they are now at top in pakistan region on Ts3 section. i am on 3rd :P

Thanked by 1MikeA