Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free 50GB/month VPN Windscribe account
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free 50GB/month VPN Windscribe account

asterisk14asterisk14 Member
edited December 2016 in General

Free 50GB/month VPN account - https://windscribe.com/
Create a new account and then enter the code.

Code : SOS50GBF

Expires : 9 hours from now!

Comments

• FritzFritz Veteran
    edited December 2016

Got one. :)

• Grab one. Thanks

• kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited December 2016

In case some of you want to get the paid version, here are some discounts:

https://stacksocial.com/sales/windscribe-vpn (up to 94% off)

Discounts are confirmed by the owner and you can find his reddit profile here.

Note: I haven't used this vpn service but people on reddit says it's decent.

• Thanks!

• @kalimov622 said:
    Note: I haven't used this vpn service but people on reddit says it's recent.

How recent are we talking?

• decent*, typo. If you're still interested into recent opinions you can check the owner profile and see his posts. As far as I see there are positive reviews made couple days ago and more older ones too. I personally use blackvpn.

• Thanks, is it one time 50GB or per month 50GB

• @vishalpatelz said:
    Thanks, is it one time 50GB or per month 50GB

Per month. Read the title my good sir...

• @nulldev said:

@vishalpatelz said:
    Thanks, is it one time 50GB or per month 50GB

m
    Per month. Read the title my good sir...

Yea I understand sir but it shows 50GB only so. I thought

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

For personal use I use the following VPN service, does exactle the same job and without limitation of bandwidth:

https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/en

• WebProject said: WebProject

Nice advertising :)

There only EDIS, DO and Viltr locations all the time. Just wondering how they do unlimited traffic where all these providers has a BW limits.

jenkki said: Nice advertising :)

nothing to do with advertising as it's not my company, just thought to share the experience.

• Still working. Just grabbed one.

Thanks

• No love for Linux users, I am out :(

• @jenkki said:

WebProject said: WebProject

Nice advertising :)

There only EDIS, DO and Viltr locations all the time. Just wondering how they do unlimited traffic where all these providers has a BW limits.

Over provisioning, they expect most people to use little bandwidth and a few use "unlimited", they can then throttle those people or ask them to pay more.

• BlazingBlazing Member
    edited December 2016

When I went through the install, I noticed an option for Ubuntu.

Also can be run via your router (Windstream even provided examples of how to install w/Tomato and ddWRT).

Only bummer, my fave, go-to-browser, PaleMoon is not compatible. Have to use slimjet.

@Sady said:
    No love for Linux users, I am out :(

Thanked by 1switsys

TheOnlyDK said: Over provisioning, they expect most people to use little bandwidth and a few use "unlimited", they can then throttle those people or ask them to pay more.

I using them for streaming, no one bothered to contact me yet, using on average 5GB per day.

• @Blazing said:
    When I went through the install, I noticed an option for Ubuntu.

Also can be run via your router (Windstream even provided examples of how to install w/Tomato and ddWRT).

Only bummer, my fave, go-to-browser, PaleMoon is not compatible. Have to use slimjet.

@Sady said:
    No love for Linux users, I am out :(

It looked like OpenVPN configs and the like are only available for premium subscribers. If that's not the case, please let us know :).

• TheOnlyDK said: Over provisioning, they expect most people to use little bandwidth and a few use "unlimited", they can then throttle those people or ask them to pay more.

Someone have a statistic how much traffic estimated uses one person per month per one location on shared VPN?

• Still working as of now.

• Still working

• Is it still working? Is it? Someone please tell me IS IT STILL WORKING?

/s

Thanked by 1switsys
  • Yura said: Is it still working?

Why not just register new account and check it by self? Its takes a few seconds,no fill up forms needed :)

• @jenkki thank you but I'm fully aware of it. My post was pointed at a parade of "it's still working" posts above. Hence, the /s tag indicating sarcasm. Uh.

Thanked by 1switsys
  • jenkkijenkki Member
    edited December 2016

Yura said: Yura

And just keep going out to open space when found a 30 bottles of beer.. :)

Thanked by 1Yura
  • Thanks!

• I received a message from them asking if I needed help setting it up. I asked them what my options were with a linux-based host, and I'm fully expecting a response of "give us money".

• WSS said: give us money

They not a free, just limited try out..

• @WSS said:
    I received a message from them asking if I needed help setting it up. I asked them what my options were with a linux-based host, and I'm fully expecting a response of "give us money".

Please post the response you get here.

• WSSWSS Member

@user123 said:

@WSS said:
    I received a message from them asking if I needed help setting it up. I asked them what my options were with a linux-based host, and I'm fully expecting a response of "give us money".

Please post the response you get here.

Doubt it's related, but I was just sent a "20 months for $17" offer.