Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GoMach5.com - LA KVM Launch Special Offer! | LA Dedicated Servers from $41/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GoMach5.com - LA KVM Launch Special Offer! | LA Dedicated Servers from $41/mo

GM5GM5 Member, Host Rep
edited December 2016 in Offers

Hello Everyone!

We're back again with another Dedicated server offer and this time a VPS offer too. After much discussion, trial and error we've finally launched our Dedicated Resource, 100% SSD KVM VPS line up.

We are colocated at Psychz in LA and fully own all of our hardware.

Our KVM lineup has gone through a lot of planning from logistics to mapping out the new pricing plans to finally purchasing the hardware so we're very excited to bring this out today.

We're providing one month of free service in our launch offer. Pay your first month and we will credit your account for next months costs. We require first month of payment to help combat fraud. This offer comes backed by a 30 day money back guarantee. If you're not happy with the service we will provide a full refund. No questions asked.

Note: We will not be refunding users who breach our Terms of Service

ALL of the resources in our VPS's are completely dedicated except where explicitly stated.

KVM2G

- 2GB DDR4 RAM   
- 30GB of RAID10 pure SSD storage    
- 1 CPU E3-1240v5 (Fair share)   
- 1 Dedicated IP address and 1 IPv6 address    
- 1TB Bandwidth on 1Gbps port   
- 20Gbps of DDoS protection     
- SolusVM Control Panel
- Located in Los Angeles, California

$10 per month - use coupon LETKVM7 to bring this down to just $7 recurring per month.

ORDER HERE

VPS not for you? No problem we've got Dedicated Servers available too!

All of our Dedicated Servers Feature

• FREE 20Gbps Mitigation

• Tier 1 Bandwidth Providers including CT, CN2, CU

• 1 Gbps port as standard

• /29 IPv4 (5 Usable) - /64 IPv6 (Upon request)

• Free Hardware Replacement

• KVMoIP on demand

• And are 100% PIE approved ( @PieNotEvenEaten )

The Dedicated Server offer:

Dual L5420 (8 cores, 2.5Ghz, 12MB cache)    
16 GB RAM    
1x 500GB GB SATA 7200RPM (Upgrade to 2x500GB or single 120GB SSD for $4 more per month.)    
/29 IPv4 (DDoS Protected!)    
5 TB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps    
$41/month

ORDER HERE

Need more disk? No problem we have upgrades!

120 GB SSD - $10/mo (Added as an additional disk)
1Tb Enterprise SATA - $10/mo (Added as an additional disk)

BringYourOwnDisk! - $25 setup [Disk Replacements are client's responsibility]

Provisioning is guaranteed to be within 2 business days of ordering, not including holidays. However, the expected provisioning time is significantly less. If your server has not been provisioned at the end of the 2nd business day, you are entitled to a full refund.

Any offers marked "Special" are for new clients only. Existing clients may order another server with us, but cannot be used to replace an existing service.

While most of our dedicated servers have IPMI it is not guaranteed for our LE* offers. If this absolutely neccessary for you then please contact [email protected] prior to purchasing and we will see what can be done.

== Questions? ==

We will be answering questions through this thread or at [email protected]. Existing clients should use proper support channels as needed. All sales questions will be responded to within 24 hours.

Thank you!

Test IP: http://la-lg.gomach5.com/

@mackenzie10 said: Love it! I can definitely vouch for the great support and commitment to continued development of the service's feature set. I feel pretty lucky to have found gomach5 and it fits my needs perfect as a box for some code projects. I just wanted to show some support too!

@lukesUbuntu said: very fast deployment was super quick! so far so good

@doghouch said: Never tried a GoMach VPS before, but the shared hosting is good. Plus, I know that Jonchun puts a lot of effort, considering the fact that the support is near-to-instant. 100% recommended :)

@PieNotEvenEaten said: 100 percent PIE approved provider!

@jarland said: Can vouch for this guy. He's really giving 110% to provide great service.

@hawc said: They are some pretty sweet deals - and support is fantastic too. I get replies in under 10 minutes, and they exceed what I was expecting too.

@lontong said: Got mine @ $31. Extremely satisfied with the network performance. Would definitely recommend your services to everyone!

@vavai said: I pick a new one on Jan 1. jonchun are quite responsive. Server was up within 1 day. I got a little problem regarding bridge network on Debian 8/Proxmox network but jonchun help me within minutes. Quite satisfied so far both for support response and server performance.

With so many happy clients, I'm sure you want to be one too! So come on, pick one up today :)

Comments

• Do you guys allow IRC?

• GM5GM5 Member, Host Rep

@speakz said:
    Do you guys allow IRC?

Yes this is allowed. Quote from our Acceptable Use Policy:

Legal use of IRC is allowed on our network. IRC may not be used on our network when the intentions are malicious or illegal, e.g. for controlling a bot net or other illegal activity.

• can i add another /28 ip addresses? if yes, what's the price. i don't see the option from your pannel.

edited December 2016

@piero66 said:
    can i add another /28 ip addresses? if yes, what's the price. i don't see the option from your pannel.

An additional /28 would cost $15 per month on our dedicated server range. Just ticket in prior to purchasing and we'll take care of you.

• No 1 GB package?

@Dazzle said:
    No 1 GB package?

Unfortunately, we don't currently offer a 1GB package nor do we have any immediate plans to introduce one. We are going to definitely take your comment as feedback and something to consider adding in the future.

If you have any other questions then I would be more than happy to answer them.

• lg is not working.... can I get a test IP please?

@emdad said:
    lg is not working.... can I get a test IP please?

Hello,

We were doing some internal work and restructuring. This is now back online and functioning. Sorry for the inconvenience.