Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Idiots in OVH (SYS)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Idiots in OVH (SYS)

Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider

I placed the order. I took the money. And blocked the account.

https://eu.soyoustart.com/ie/cgi-bin/order/displayOrder.cgi?orderId=61728219&orderPassword=4R6X

What the heck is that? You have this happen? Why are they doing this?
Owner specially idiots take to work?

Comments

• Well that sucks. Try resetting your password?

• Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2016

joodle said: Well that sucks. Try resetting your password?

Not working. I do not even understand what so block.

• Try to use ur Email not ur Handle ....!

Marcel40625 said: Try to use ur Email not ur Handle ....!

Not work too.

• Try calling the phone number listed here - https://www.soyoustart.com/us/support/

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

So you're stating that they blocked your account and opening a thread to slander them only because you cannot login ? No other evidence ? Wow.

As much as I don't like them, but I don't feel they deserve it in that case.

edited December 2016

Clouvider said: So you're stating that they blocked your account and opening a thread to slander them only because you cannot login ? No other evidence ? Wow.

As much as I don't like them, but I don't feel they deserve it in that case.

Invoice doesn't come to email. And access to the server, too.

I order a servers from them, 10 per account.

I bought a server already 100 server on other accounts. But that's the first time that after the purchase and took a blocked account.

so you have multiple accounts ? What would be a legitimate reason for you to have multiple accounts with them ?

edited December 2016

Clouvider said: so you have multiple accounts ? What would be a legitimate reason for you to have multiple accounts with them ?

And how will you sell servers? 100 servers on one account? And through one abuse lose everything?
    On one account is not safe to keep. Just stupid ban resellers for such a reason as multi-accounts.

• niknik Member, Host Rep

@Vova1234 said:

Clouvider said: so you have multiple accounts ? What would be a legitimate reason for you to have multiple accounts with them ?

And how will you sell servers? 100 servers on one account? And through one abuse lose everything?
    On one account is not safe to keep. Just stupid ban resellers for such a reason as multi-accounts.

You give your clients access to your SYS accounts?

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Vova1234 said:

So you want them to not be able to hold you accountable for abuse. That's a solid reason to part ways.

Thanked by 2Clouvider mfs

@Vova1234 said:

You should work with a reseller friendly provider then ;-).

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @nik said:

@Vova1234 said:

^ this ?

@Ympker said:

@nik said:

@Vova1234 said:

^ this ?

No. Why?

edited December 2016

Clouvider said: You should work with a reseller friendly provider then

In LeaseWeb, Online.NET, Hetzner this was not only a problem with OVH constant. Or payments checked for weeks or just for no reason blocked accounts with a whole bunch of services as if they did not need the money. Or by the fact that they have invested 1,5 billions: https://www.ovh.com/fr/a2404.le-premier-des-trois-datacenters-ovh-allemangne-implante-pres-Francfort and they make a cut of money between employees they do not to customers.

• You've paid too much for servers in sys. Next level is kimsufi.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

This thread made my day.

• OVH asking for upload copy of ID before activation, guess user may be locked for this reason till user upload enough docs to them.

jenkki said: OVH asking for upload copy of ID before activation, guess user may be locked for this reason till user upload enough docs to them.

I had sent the documents. The account was verified.

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited December 2016

Vova1234 said: I had sent the documents. The account was verified.

May be just temporary database error or technical troubles. Try contact then trough email.

Clouvider said: You should work with a reseller friendly provider

Nice joke :) Exactly for OVH

• Well, their forums are full of unanswerred threads with issues. I might assume everybody simply took Xmas vacation.

• @Vova1234 you are throwing too much shit at the wall. First off, use the correct email address, and secondly make sure you're logging in to the correct panel. (FR/CA are different)

Still not working? Attempt all forgot password links on the different networked sites.

@Riz said:
    @Vova1234 you are throwing too much shit at the wall. First off, use the correct email address, and secondly make sure you're logging in to the correct panel. (FR/CA are different)

Still not working? Attempt all forgot password links on the different networked sites.

I'm not stupid. I can discern from the blocked account is not locked. Mail I normally use.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited December 2016

From your E-Mail screenshot the latest you have is them requesting validation --

• first of all, did you reply them? Doesn't appear so from the pic.
    • secondly, it starts with "Vova, yo(ur)..."
      So you have the name Vova as your name in that OVH account? Are you sure you also have that name on your passport and on your credit card? :)
      If not, do you really expect their validation to pass without issues?
      (For those unaware, Vova to Vladimir is like Billy to William)

@rm_ said:
    From your E-Mail screenshot the latest you have is them requesting validation --

• first of all, did you reply them? Doesn't appear so from the pic.
    • secondly, it starts with "Vova, yo(ur)..."
      So you have the name Vova as your name in that OVH account? Are you sure you also have that name on your passport and on your credit card? :)
      If not, do you really expect their validation to pass without issues?
      (For those unaware, Vova to Vladimir is like Billy to William)

Yes. I paid with my debit card with my name.
    Why they had not turned a payment? A simple and took and blocked the whole account?
    Anyone can just go to the link: https://www.soyoustart.com/en/cgi-bin/order/renew.cgi?domainChooser= and pay with your card. Then block your account as well?

edited December 2016
  • niknik Member, Host Rep

We sadly can't help you, you should really contact their support team.

nik said: We sadly can't help you, you should really contact their support team.

yes, I write to support, waiting for an answer from them. The answer here to write history.

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • I wanted to make a joke but this is so ridiculous, I won't be able to top it.

Just kick back and enjoy.

• Vova1234 said: The answer here to write history.

You're going to write history here?