Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

data center in europe
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

data center in europe

hi all;

we are searching for a reliable data center in Europe .
it should be certified :

ISO27001

HIPAA

, PCI Compliant , other audit certificate is more preferable .

any recommendations?

Comments

• google search?

Thanked by 1anapp
  • If the datacenter has ISO/IEC 27001:2013 it usually has HIPAA too, which means that it has technical, administrative, and physical security personels in place.

Any big datacenter will do.

evoswitch.com
    equinix.com
    Amazon AWS
    Serverius
    datacenter.fi/en

Just to name a few..

Thanked by 1anapp
  • OhMyMyOhMyMy Member
    edited December 2016

OP wasnt clear as to colo, dedi, etc. need cage, need rack, need 1/4 rack. 1U colo?? Etc etc. Hence they need to do more research. Do they want to work with datacenter direct? reseller? reseller of reseller? Dude with 'spare space'?

• anappanapp Member
    edited December 2016

@OhMyMy said:
    OP wasnt clear as to colo, dedi, etc. need cage, need rack, need 1/4 rack. 1U colo?? Etc etc. Hence they need to do more research. Do they want to work with datacenter direct? reseller? reseller of reseller? Dude with 'spare space'?

rack and we wanna to contact the data center directly

• stefeman said: equinix.com

this is one of our choices , thanks we will contact them

Thanked by 1BlazeMuis
  • Globalswitch.es

Datacenter in Spain ;)

• takerhost said: Globalswitch.es

Datacenter in Spain ;)

thanks we will check with them now , did you use their service ?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Equinix, Telehouse, these would be the sort of brands you'll be after. Just be prepared for a price shock if you've not been dealing with this sort of suppliers before :).

• jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

We can provide Colocation / Dedicated Servers within Interxion Frankfurt (Germany) which meets your compliance requirements. Redundant connectivity, ddos protection, generator+ups is standard.

Thanked by 1anapp
  • As above some of the names mentioned, I've worked with a few DC's that won't pay for the certification themselves but will happily say they're to that standard if you wish to gain the certificate. Currently working to get the organisation I work for to a 270001 cert but good luck! :-)

• @Kabeldamagement said:
    We can provide Colocation / Dedicated Servers within Interxion Frankfurt (Germany) which meets your compliance requirements. Redundant connectivity, ddos protection, generator+ups is standard.

we need rack , message me the prices

• @HyperSpeed said:
    As above some of the names mentioned, I've worked with a few DC's that won't pay for the certification themselves but will happily say they're to that standard if you wish to gain the certificate. Currently working to get the organisation I work for to a 270001 cert but good luck! :-)

as our business require , we will visit data center before buying

• Clouvider said: Telehouse

thanks for referring them :)