Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hetzner DDoS Protection - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner DDoS Protection

2»

Comments

• @Fusl said:
    Always been very happy with Hetzner overall. Dead hard disks get replaced within minutes. No more than 10 minutes waiting time between the request and provision of LARA/KVM-over-IP access. DDoS protection has been good as well so far.

wow, how much do you pay for that servers O.O

• Never got any problems with Hetzner, so I guess their protection works fine. :)

@Fusl said:
    Always been very happy with Hetzner overall. Dead hard disks get replaced within minutes. No more than 10 minutes waiting time between the request and provision of LARA/KVM-over-IP access. DDoS protection has been good as well so far.

That is hell of a storage cluster!

@didtav said:
    wow, how much do you pay for that servers O.O

I guess he got the SB ones pretty cheap, however even that accumulates! :D

• I am now approaching my second year or so with Hetzner and would have to think a lot to find something that I could complain about. Probably the best budget host that I have ever been with.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • my server got hacked and started ddos'ing someone because i got an email asap saying it came from my ip. I couldn't log into my server because the person must have changed my stupidly easy password, so i just threw it in recovery mode and erased my server, changed my password to a much stronger version. Hetzner is pretty good

• 12345? That's the same combination on my luggage!

• Offtopic, but

didtav said: wow, how much do you pay for that servers O.O

Around $1k per month. Most of it is covered by Majestic-12 crawling payment, another small part by donations and the rest paid by myself.