Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I committed fraud by charging back a payment
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I committed fraud by charging back a payment

kkhostkkhost Member
edited December 2016 in Help

@kazila
This is a Bitch service like you,give justice Please help me!

Things are as follows

Comments

• kkhostkkhost Member
    edited December 2016

Beware of fraud, it is likely that the next one is you, don't be fooled to buy

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited December 2016

I can't see how Nate is fraud, any provider would have done the same thing and most would not even give you a second chance.

Once you perform a chargeback most providers will just terminate your services and close your account so in my opinion Nate already went above and beyond by offering you a second chance to reverse the chargeback which you didn't do.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • So, you paid 15 usd for a 15 usd service, then topped up your account by another 30 usd, realized that to be a mistake and charged back the 30 usd.

That makes you an asshole, because that chargeback costs the company money (more than the 30 usd you got back)

The one committing fraud here is you, abusing the chargeback system.

Thanked by 1rds100
  • Ban-hammer ETA : 2 hours.

• I have adjusted the title to be more accurate, I hope they put your details on FraudRecord.

• @dotted said:
    Ban-hammer ETA : 2 hours.

Generous estimate to be honest.

• @kkhost

Don't edit the title again unless you want a ban.

• @Ishaq said:
    I have adjusted the title to be more accurate, I hope they put your details on FraudRecord.

Thx, now they don't respond, and modified my VPS password

• This is stellar customer service from Nate at @kazila . I wouldn't even have given you a second chance. In fact, I would have closed your account and forwarded all your information to FraudRecord for filing that chargeback.

You need to contact the provider before you initiate a chargeback. It's not a mechanism for getting an automatic refund.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • You made a chargeback a now making them fraud? What a ass

• kkhost said: Thx, now they don't respond, and modified my VPS password

You need to immediately rescind that chargeback at your bank.

• @Ishaq said:
    I have adjusted the title to be more accurate,

Noticed this thread only after you edited the title, so I thought OP was making a confession :D

Thanked by 1mrdarki
  • @jiggawattz said:

kkhost said: Thx, now they don't respond, and modified my VPS password

I have contacted the bank, the bank give me the reply is: They can’t cancel the instructions until you(the seller) raise objections

Kazila No respon

All he can take the initiative to control the resources, if only need to deal with $30 event, there is no need to modify the VPS password

• stop bitching around..

• @kkhost said:

@jiggawattz said:

I have contacted the bank, the bank give me the reply is: They can’t cancel the instructions until you(the seller) raise objections

Kazila No respon

All he can take the initiative to control the resources, if only need to deal with $30 event, there is no need to modify the VPS password

Add another $30 to your account and promise them you won't chargeback.

• @jesin said:

@kkhost said:

@jiggawattz said:

Kazila No respon

and cover any fees incurred.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

wow..

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • kkhostkkhost Member
    edited December 2016

@IThinkUFailed said:

@jesin said:

@kkhost said:

@jiggawattz said:

Kazila No respon

and cover any fees incurred.

So it's all just arbitrary clause overbearing clause?

So the seller provides services and the money involved is equal to one thing?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

kkhost said: So it's all just arbitrary clause overbearing clause?

This was 100% your fault, charging back on a credit card is not a 'mistake' you have to tell the credit card company you did not authorize the payment, this means you lied.

You could have just opened a ticket to get it resolved.

By charging back you cost the host time and money and time is not free, 99 out of 100 hosts would have just closed your account and not communicated with you any further.

This also damages the hosts reputation with the payment processor which cannot now be fixed because you say it was an accident.

This was absolutely your fault, there is no fraud or malicious intent by the host, they are under no obligation to go through a challenge with your credit card issuer, they have no reason to trust any further payments from you will not be charged back.

The correct thing to do in this instance if it really was a mistake is apologize and move on, not start a thread further slandering them which shows you really do want to cause as much damage as possible.

Completely ridiculous, your username is kkhost, I really hope you do not take any money for hosting anything, you will find out sooner or later how stupid this is if you do when the same thing happens to you and you have to spend your time dealing with it and losing money because of the charge back fee's

• @kkhost

You fucked up, man up and apologize to them.

• Tldr?

• @AnthonySmith said:

kkhost said: So it's all just arbitrary clause overbearing clause?

This was 100% your fault, charging back on a credit card is not a 'mistake' you have to tell the credit card company you did not authorize the payment, this means you lied.

You could have just opened a ticket to get it resolved.

By charging back you cost the host time and money and time is not free, 99 out of 100 hosts would have just closed your account and not communicated with you any further.

This also damages the hosts reputation with the payment processor which cannot now be fixed because you say it was an accident.

This was absolutely your fault, there is no fraud or malicious intent by the host, they are under no obligation to go through a challenge with your credit card issuer, they have no reason to trust any further payments from you will not be charged back.

The correct thing to do in this instance if it really was a mistake is apologize and move on, not start a thread further slandering them which shows you really do want to cause as much damage as possible.

Completely ridiculous, your username is kkhost, I really hope you do not take any money for hosting anything, you will find out sooner or later how stupid this is if you do when the same thing happens to you and you have to spend your time dealing with it and losing money because of the charge back fee's

This was 100% your fault??
    Prior to that payment of $15 belongs to the normal range now prohibits the service with the subsequent $30 dispute is two different things please figure out what is a responsible seller OK?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@kkhost you charged back and the host STILL offered a refund.

zafouhar said: Nate already went above and beyond by offering you a second chance to reverse the chargeback which you didn't do.

jiggawattz said: This is stellar customer service from Nate at @kazila .

I've never used @kazila but their rating shot up in my book.

OP, I think your post backfired...

• Shameless sellers can not excuse the $30 incident to stop another $15 service, which is a shameless performance contrary to this is another form of fraud

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited December 2016

lol. OP commits fraud and then calls his host fraud.

What a low life.

Thanked by 1adiirfan3004
  • @raindog308 said:
    @kkhost you charged back and the host STILL offered a refund.

zafouhar said: Nate already went above and beyond by offering you a second chance to reverse the chargeback which you didn't do.

jiggawattz said: This is stellar customer service from Nate at @kazila .

I've never used @kazila but their rating shot up in my book.

OP, I think your post backfired...

In fact, I do not care to return to their services, 15 dollars as a handout to beggars, just can not calm, they pass one thing and then to prohibit another thing, can explain the words only shameless and fraud

• @kkhost

Yes they can stop your service, you committed fraud when you reversed the $30 payment, the host has to pay a $15-$30 fee when a charge back is done.

• @kkhost where are you from?

This discussion has been closed.