Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who to contact if we want our account deleted along with all the posts and discussions?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Who to contact if we want our account deleted along with all the posts and discussions?

newconsultantnewconsultant Member
edited December 2016 in Help

I would like to know about the person who is authorized to delete an account here along with all the data pertaining to the account including but not limited to posts dicussions.

Thanks!

Comments

• does it even matter mate like honestly its not a big deal ur even using fake names and such jezz

• Just use the helpdesk?

• @mrdarki said:
    does it even matter mate like honestly its not a big deal ur even using fake names and such jezz

But I am being accused of violating the rules, I would like my account deleted along with all the posts and discussions as a punishment.

Thanks!

• newconsultant said: punishment

I believe that's @Nekki 's area of expertise.

Thanked by 2BeardyUnixGuy netomx
  • @newconsultant said:

@mrdarki said:
    does it even matter mate like honestly its not a big deal ur even using fake names and such jezz

But I am being accused of violating the rules, I would like my account deleted along with all the posts and discussions as a punishment.

Thanks!

Tough shit, son.

Life sucks, wear a helmet.

• @bugrakoc said:

newconsultant said: punishment

Ok I have requested him, by when do you think my request would be granted?

• @Zen said:
    8 discussions and 109 posts in 4 days!

Is this a new record? I do not want my account here any more. Everyone says I am abusing the service etc. I find it insulting now. I was only here to help and learn. So now I want out completely.

• @newconsultant said:

@bugrakoc said:

newconsultant said: punishment

Ok I have requested him, by when do you think my request would be granted?

As discussed via PM, we need to settle the account deletion fee first.

• newconsultant said: Ok I have requested him, by when do you think my request would be granted?

It depends. Did you try bribing him? If not - you could wait forever.

• @rds100 said:

newconsultant said: Ok I have requested him, by when do you think my request would be granted?

This service is like extortion. :( Please delete my account along with all the posts and discussion ever posted by me.

• newconsultant said: This service is like extortion.

Just wait until body stockings come into play.

• "Account deletion is not possible before the account in question reached 500 posts total". It says so right in the Rules. Don't worry, it will take you just a few days more at this rate.

• go out from computer and go travel !

• @newconsultant said:

@rds100 said:

newconsultant said: Ok I have requested him, by when do you think my request would be granted?

This service is like extortion. :( Please delete my account along with all the posts and discussion ever posted by me.

It's hardly extortion. Why should I do all this work for free?

Thanked by 3mrdarki nulldev netomx
  • @smadav84 said:
    go out from computer and go travel !

Hehe :D

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

The only thing we can offer you is to ban your account.

Thanked by 1willie
  • Just wish upon a star.

Your posts will be buried in a couple days.

Don't sweat it.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • I believe if some one is an sql expert

Two queries could solve the problem

one for the discussions

other for the comments

But why :-p

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited December 2016

Annoying dude, started with asking provide him a free VPS for scientic research :) Next day open a VPN business on LET. Now he disapointed when no one want order from him. Interesting. How old are you. 16? Too much attention.. isn't?

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider
    edited December 2016

@noaman said:
    I believe if some one is an sql expert

one for the discussions

other for the comments

But why :-p

Don't even need to be an expert for it to happen. I have access to the button that does it on this page.

Its not going to happen though. Once it's posted, if it's within the rules then it will stay forever unless extenuating circumstances require it be removed.

• Just stop posting if you're leaving

• @trewq said:
    Its not going to happen though. Once it's posted, if it's within the rules then it will stay forever unless extenuating circumstances require it be removed.

Good, it shouldn't happen ever unless it's actually spam. Like those Nike shoes limited edition gold red green you name it for $5 ! A pop.

• newconsultant said: I would like to know about the person who is authorized to delete an account

Just point your recovery email to an invalid address, then use the password change function to scramble your password so you can't log in again. That won't delete the old messages but no one wants to read them anyway.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@newconsultant said:

@mrdarki said:

Thanks!

You can want whatever you like, there's no turning back now, next time do think twice before tarnishing your name in the Internet.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Kid's starting a "bussiness" these days.. Can't even keep them up for a single day, sigh.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • @noaman said:
    I believe if some one is an sql expert

one for the discussions

other for the comments

My name is Bobby tables, please delete my account.

• newconsultant said: Is this a new record? I do not want my account here any more. Everyone says I am abusing the service etc. I find it insulting now. I was only here to help and learn. So now I want out completely.

It's not in your hand, IMO. You posted it, now you want for a reason to be deleted. If I was a mod, I would not fulfill your demand, because any member's posts should remain here for archive reasons and as refference for other members or any future access.

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited December 2016

Exactly. Think what you type before this kind of stuff happens. Also selling VPNs here is like trying to offer help with installing windows to a level 3 technician. Literally anyone here can setup their own services rather than pay you to do it.

• Find out on the site's terms and conditions whether your posts are your legal responsibility or the site (ultimately, the question of who owns the post). If the former, then you should rightfully be able to delete the content. If not, then no.

• Keep spamming mate.

This discussion has been closed.