Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VSD VPS x Forex Trading (KVM)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VSD VPS x Forex Trading (KVM)

Hello i'm looking to a Windows server 2008/2012 Server as pic enclosed
(http://prnt.sc/dkr9r1))

Details:
-CPU 2/4 cores dedicated
-4 GB dedicated
-20/30 GB SSD
-DDos protected
-KVM

ping to my forex broker Tickmill must be under 5 ms, the IP is live02.mt4tickmill.com

-trial period to test the service

Targer price under 15$

Comments

• VirMach offers 4GB ram, 2vCPUs and 25GB ssd space for $15. Licensed windows is free.

https://virmach.com/cheap-kvm-linux-vps-windows-vps/

• May be worth seeing if @Dediserve can help you out. They use the same upstream as the host you've listed above in their London City location, I'd expect latency to be around 1-2ms.

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • @kcaj said:
    May be worth seeing if @Dediserve can help you out. They use the same upstream as the host you've listed above in their London City location, I'd expect latency to be around 1-2ms.

thanks @kcaj

waiting @Dediserve....for xmas offer

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • @raffus have you checked @winnervps offers? They provide kvm optimized for trading too. I dont know of they have ddos protection, though

• bersybersy Member
    edited December 2016

If pure SSD isn't a must check @AnthonySmith KVM UK SSD-Cached DDoS Protected offers. Ping to their Clouvider London location is about 2-3ms. Windows Trial is available.

• @kzed said:
    @raffus have you checked @winnervps offers? They provide kvm optimized for trading too. I dont know of they have ddos protection, though

thanks @kzed.
    I already have checked @winnervps website, but theri pricing plan is out of target. MAybe @winnervps can give me a Xmas promo code....
    ciao

• thanks @be>; @bersy said:

If pure SSD isn't a must check @AnthonySmith KVM UK SSD-Cached DDoS Protected offers. Ping to their Clouvider London location is about 2-3ms. Windows Trial is available.

@bersy, i'm already in contact with him!
    thank-you!

• @Dextronox said:
    VirMach offers 4GB ram, 2vCPUs and 25GB ssd space for $15. Licensed windows is free.

https://virmach.com/cheap-kvm-linux-vps-windows-vps/

Their servers are too far from my forex Broker in London
    Latency from @VirMach DC to live02.mt4Tickimill.com are too much high.
    I'm looking from 2/5 ms.

thanks anyway @Dextronox
    ciao

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Thanks for the mention but I cannot do dedicated cores at that price.

• AnthonySmith said: Thanks for the mention but I cannot do dedicated cores at that price.

Indeed, I haven't noticed that part of request.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2016

@raffus it would be harder to get 1Dedicated CPU CORE 247 (Decent) for the price you mentioned .

• BlazingServersBlazingServers Member, Host Rep

Hey @raffus, I believe I can do a private deal for you.

• May be worth seeing if @Dediserve can help you out. They use the same upstream as the host you've listed above in their London City location, I'd expect latency to be around 1-2ms.

Currently 1.9ms from Docklands, dediserve (London city )

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • OK speak in Skype or in pm> @BlazingServers said:

Hey @raffus, I believe I can do a private deal for you.

Thanked by 1BlazingServers
  • winnervpswinnervps Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2016

Hi @kzed thanks for mentioning us.

Hi @raffus, we've been in the forex vps business since 2011. you should find out that the Tickmill put their servers in London area (using CNS BGP). So if you want the very best deal, then you should go ahead with CNS as they have Tickmill's servers on their colo space (network). But nonetheless, the below 10ms latency wouldn't take any effect on scalping mode at all, AFAIE. So you can choose anyone in LD area, @clouvider and many more

Our best latency would only be 4 to 5 ms to them. And we can't provide dedicated cpu with the mentioned price. In addition with a dedicated cpu, I guess you'll be running around 15 MT4 simultaneously on the VPS (otherwise you won't be needing it). So you have to be sure and certain that the provider will let you use its dedicated cpu (and they do have a machine with lots of CPU -only E5 series processor or above would work for your style :). Otherwise you'll ruin all the risk and money management you've setup.

Note: Quality indeed cost less. There are lots of guidance on our website to lead you on your journey. Wishing you a tremendous success along the journey raffus.