Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Easiest jurisdiction to register a VPN business online and good jurisdictions to host VPN servers?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Easiest jurisdiction to register a VPN business online and good jurisdictions to host VPN servers?

newconsultantnewconsultant Member
edited December 2016 in Help

Kindly help me!

Thanks!

Comments

• you are weird [sir].

• @blackjack4494 said:
    you are weird [sir].

Why is that?

• @newconsultant said:

@blackjack4494 said:
    you are weird [sir].

Why is that?

Well because you just recently joined. Already looking for a job here without any rep tho. Asking for a free server and now that. It seems you try to get some free stuff everywhere. You can google where to start off. Besides the technical part you will need to establish a company following the rules/guidelines of your country. And I guess there will be much information on that as well. No one will buy you some server, set them up, establish a business, making money and give it all over to you. Life is hard but it has not to be.

• I am just researching things. Because it seems like no one is going to employ me. But thanks.

• newconsultant said: ecause it seems like no one is going to employ me. But thanks.

a CV would be a good start

• @TarZZ92 said:

newconsultant said: ecause it seems like no one is going to employ me. But thanks.

a CV would be a good start

What kinda business do you run?

• newconsultant said: What kinda business do you run?

am talking in general.

• ok thanks!

• are you some kind of ahhhmmm .. the cousin of the turkish journalist?

• You picked the worst Internet business to go into.

Lawyers are expensive everywhere.

Risk-wise, picking up some javascript is much higher return.

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited December 2016

lustix said: the cousin of the turkish journalist?

Seems to be

Easiest jurisdiction

Sounds funny

• Easiest is probably UK. Not sure as you're coming from India though, India might be the easiest for you.

But remember easiest =! safest. When shit hits the fan (and it might if your VPN company is big enough or attracts illegal activity of all sort / scammers) easiest might come back to bite you in the ass!

I'd say stay in your jurisdiction (or something close), study & respect local laws, find good lawyer in case you need it.

• Antarctica the best choice with pinguins guard

• layclayc Member
    edited December 2016

@jenkki said:
    Antarctica the best choice with pinguins guard

I had a vpn company located in Antarctica once but the pinguin guards are not loyal enough to keep the business running.

I'd prefer a boat in the pacific ocean with gull guards.

• I thought it was only the Chinese who use the word "kindly" everywhere. I guess Indians do that too.

• Register the business in Seychelles. Host servers in Netherlands due to cheap bandwidth.

• @theblackesthat said:
    Register the business in Seychelles. Host servers in Netherlands due to cheap bandwidth.

Can you provide some links or direct help if you are aware of the procedure of registering your business in Seychelles?

• Uhm, I'd say go for Ukraine or a East European Country such as Poland.
    I heard that company registration fees are less than other countries.

• Maher said: that company registration fees are less than other countries.

Several countries not allow register foreign business locally

• @Maher said:
    Uhm, I'd say go for Ukraine or a East European Country such as Poland.
    I heard that company registration fees are less than other countries.

Thanks! :D

• https://www.incorporatebelize.com/belize-ibc.php

Belize actually might be better. No taxes. Banking friendly. Relatively cheap to incorporate. Looks like it would only be 1000$ to 1500$ to start. You could then register a belize bank account in your company's name. Also there is no public record that you are behind the corporation for total privacy.

• Actually in terms of privacy and security for the owner some US states (mainly Wyoming and Delaware) might be the best choice. Forget about all the offshore jurisdictions like Belize, BVI or the Seychelles they have some of the strictest KYC rules in the world (you'll need to provide your registered agent with a certified copy of your ID documents among other things).

• @ascendrix said:
    Actually in terms of privacy and security for the owner some US states (mainly Wyoming and Delaware) might be the best choice. Forget about all the offshore jurisdictions like Belize, BVI or the Seychelles they have some of the strictest KYC rules in the world (you'll need to provide your registered agent with a certified copy of your ID documents among other things).

Wow. I did not know. What about NSLs? Is there an exemption for these states?

• @newconsultant said:

@ascendrix said:
    Actually in terms of privacy and security for the owner some US states (mainly Wyoming and Delaware) might be the best choice. Forget about all the offshore jurisdictions like Belize, BVI or the Seychelles they have some of the strictest KYC rules in the world (you'll need to provide your registered agent with a certified copy of your ID documents among other things).

@newconsultant I said that these US states are best in terms of privacy for the owner, not the user.

• @ascendrix said:

@newconsultant said:

@ascendrix said:

@newconsultant I said that these US states are best in terms of privacy for the owner, not the user.

Ok thanks Sir.