Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are your thoughts about my new domain/brand? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What are your thoughts about my new domain/brand?

2»

Comments

• puta lol

• How the fuck did you get to CUTA from KAWAII?

As I said, CUTA is an existing word (in an African dialect spoken by 50 million people) which means 'DISEASE'. Therefore, I strongly suggest you seek alternative branding.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Nekki said: As I said, CUTA is an existing word (in an African dialect spoken by 50 million people) which means 'DISEASE'.

• I don't see any value on this name, unless you find a right customers. IMO :)

• Best get the .jp ccTLD for this. Besides, the idea of cute is world known to be a Japanese persuasion and the .jp will give you very good world branding.

• CUTACUTA Member
    edited December 2016

@Ole_Juul said:
    Best get the .jp ccTLD for this. Besides, the idea of cute is world known to be a Japanese persuasion and the .jp will give you very good world branding.

It seems to be already taken. but thanks for the suggestion.

• @Ole_Juul said:
    Best get the .jp ccTLD for this. Besides, the idea of cute is world known to be a Japanese persuasion and the .jp will give you very good world branding.

Virtually no-one in Japan uses the word 'cute'.

• Your name means "my dick" in my language.

• @windytime90 said:
    Your name means "my dick" in my language.

Which language?

• @CUTA said:
    CUTAII

CUTAII is a fun name!

No match for "CUTAII.COM".
    >>> Last update of whois database: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 08:28:05 GMT <<<

Thanked by 1Ole_Juul
  • Nekki said: Virtually no-one in Japan uses the word 'cute'.

I'm familiar, thanks. But the cuteness is everywhere you go and in and on everything. And it is what the rest of the world sees.

PS: Dammed embarrassing too because it looks childish.

• CUTACUTA Member
    edited December 2016

I like new things. Nucuta sounds generic, but positive to me. If you don't own cuta.com, but nucuta.com, then go for it.

Thanks for that I finally decided to use it. bought even Nucuta.Net as it looks good. There are two Ns in the domain and the extension at the beginning.