Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hosting, NOT Handbags - Cyber Monday - $1/year cPanel Shared Hosting [VortexNode.com]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hosting, NOT Handbags - Cyber Monday - $1/year cPanel Shared Hosting [VortexNode.com]

VortexMagnusVortexMagnus Member
edited November 2016 in Shared Hosting Offers

Black Friday is for buying your mistress a cheap Christmas handbag. Cyber Monday is for EPIC HOSTING DEALS!

VortexNode has been in business since 2013, we're part of Linovus Holdings Inc and we pride ourselves on delivering quality unmanaged hosting products. We have a team of staff who work to support our customers 24x7x365 with an average ticket response time of less than 30 minutes.

We like to do our bit and who are we to miss out on a Cyber Monday sale? So here is an AWESOME DEAL on our Shared Hosting. Our Entry Hosting package is only $1 per year, recurring!

Here's the specs:

5GB Disk Space

50GB Bandwidth

Max 1 Domain

Unlimited Email Addresses

Unlmited Subdomains

ORDER NOW - http://www.vortexnode.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=1

Use Coupon: CyberWhatNow - ONLY $1/YEAR!!

Our cPanel Shared Hosting is packed with features - find out more at http://vortexnode.com/shared.php - all of our servers are whitelabel and if you want one, a test IP is 107.152.100.82.

This is budget hosting, we do not use CloudLinux. Apache based cPanel Servers.

Be sure to check our Terms of Service and AUP. In summary: We give you a good deal, just respect what we're offering you. No funny business.

All orders are manually reviewed for anti-fraud purposes. If you're going to use a VPN to order, our system will likely refuse your order.

Got questions? We are standing by on Live Chat and tickets to assist.

Thanked by 3trnj ragtop4 doghouch

Comments

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited December 2016

@VortexMagnus

Got any coupons for your 'novice' shared hosting paid yearly? (I need multiple domains per shared hosting account). I see you mention multiple locations too, I'd likely get a few in that case.

• @ricardo said:
    @VortexMagnus

Got any coupons for your 'novice' shared hosting paid yearly? (I need multiple domains per shared hosting account). I see you mention multiple locations too, I'd likely get a few in that case.

Sure, I'll drop you a PM.

• @VortexMagnus that would be appreciated