Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

whmcs and modulegarden solusvm module
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

whmcs and modulegarden solusvm module

i am using module garden solusvm module
but when i add (configerable option) Location
and add node like 10|ny 11|La |13|da
it give the error
Order Accept Encountered Problems
Invalid node group (ID 11)

Please guide me
Thanks

Comments

• 1. Did you submit support ticket?

2. Did you search google?

3.Seriously, submit a ticket https://www.modulesgarden.com/customers/support

• i open ticket but no solution Nov 23rd, 2016 19:50 and last answer Dec 5th, 2016 07:09
    Paweł Kopeć || Staff

no solution where i give access of whmcs and cpanel of domain

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

trendsetter149 said: no solution where i give access of whmcs and cpanel of domain

So I am guessing language barrier issues then.

• I hope you have understood the issue and same way i explain to module garden

I have not understood, I am saying the issue is you are probably unable to explain or provide enough detail to troubleshoot.

My best guess would be that when configuring a product you have not selected a node group or that the node/slave with the ID:11 is not assigned to the node group in solusvm you are selecting within the modules garden module.

• Why you even using module garden module for this?

I believe SoulsVM provides their own module to integrate with WHMCS. Better to use than than a 3rd party provider.

• i also try to use solusvmpro of solusvm module but issue is same and i also provide access to solusvm tem to whmcs and solusvm
    but no result

edited December 2016

Are you using whmcs 7 ? Maybe you are having a php7 incompatibility issue, also just for laughs, @OnApp_terry

• i am using whmcs 7.02 and ea-php56

So have you checked your node/slave groups match up in solusvm and it is correctly selected in WHMCS?

• Can you post your modulesgarden ticket so that we have a better understanding of the issue.

• i create node group openvz and then add all salve in this group and this group is add in whmcs
    and it is automatically show whmcs
    so i select it

• any guide line to make node group in solusvm and add slave in it

Well sounds like you have done it, can I suggest naming it something else like OVZ1 in case it is some strange variable issue.

https://documentation.solusvm.com/display/DOCS/Creating+a+Product

Also on the slave, try restarting the svmstack-fpm service, it is shit and crashes all the time.

Another thought, is your master and slave the same server or separate?

• i create the products according to solusvm doc. and my master and slave are separate and on different locations

Did you try renaming the node group?, and why am I asking you this twice when you are the one asking for help?

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Seems you are using a Node ID instead of using Node "Group" ID. Login to SolusVM >> Node Group and compare ID you use in WHMCS and SolusVM.

• DewlanceVPS
    can you explain more
    i am not understand
    i slave id is 11|NY 12|GR 13|La
    where as group id 10 solusvmvps
    where as i give whmcs i give node group 10|solusvm which is automaticlly show whmcs module setting
    so please explain it more

• Their latest version has too much bugs, and take time to fix it. I used about one month, now converted back to solusvmpro. less features but stable.

• admsam
    But my solusvmpro have same issue
    can you guide me how i can set it

edited December 2016

@trandsetter149 you need to let solusvm fix this, the fact that you clearly intend to sell services (WHMCS+Solusvm) and cant get the basics right or even communicate with the actual support for the product is just nuts.

That said solusvm seem to have literally stopped support for V1 now even in critical cases where their own software is causing major issues so you might be better of using something other than solusvm such as virtualizor

• @trendsetter149 said:
    admsam
    But my solusvmpro have same issue
    can you guide me how i can set it

I do not have multiple locations, so i cant give you advise on this. i suggest you escalate this issue to soluspro, they shall give you right advise.

• problem solved now i setup all nodes and create the vps