Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alpharacks.com doesn't like me calling them names - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Alpharacks.com doesn't like me calling them names

2»

Comments

• It's pretty sad that we've resorted to bullying someone when there is a very obvious language barrier/google translate issue.

Let's poke fun at someone that can't poke back shall we?

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited December 2016

MrObvious said: It's pretty sad that we've resorted to bullying someone when there is a very obvious language barrier/google translate issue.

It's not a language barrier when he doesn't (or trying to look like he doesn't) know how to properly cancel a service and a paypal subscription.
    And, in his original text here, he seem that he does not know excellent english, but not so bad using phrases that can be misunderstood (at best).
    If he was intended not to use that kind of calling, he could just sent a message saying that by mistake he did not cancel his paypal subscription and ask gently for a refund. He didn't do that. And, as a second step, he came here to bash the provider.
    Don't give excuses to kiddies with behavior like that.

Thanked by 3LordSpock alown netomx
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@MrObvious said:
    It's pretty sad that we've resorted to bullying someone when there is a very obvious language barrier/google translate issue.

Let's poke fun at someone that can't poke back shall we?

It's pretty sad that someone would come to us for sympathy after having insulted the mothers of the support team from the host they were using, regardless of their primary language.

• Fart mother aside, I can confirm a separate poor experience from their support team.

I like to put my clients sites on shared IPs and sometimes ask provider's I'm already with if they have more shared IPs. Their customer support said they do, so I ordered a new shared hosting package. Coincidentally it was assigned to the same IP I already had and I requested a move to their other one.

After about 6 tickets and a circular conversation they replied with 'they have no space on the other server' and ignored my request for a refund. I do have a couple of VPS with them and I'll probably cancel all of them when they're up for renewal.

• Fartmother SJWs on LET? Man the world has changed.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

even by using google translate not sure , how the word "mother" & "fart" came !

• RIYAD said: "mother" & "fart" came !

Great short story. I refuse to read whatever words are before that.

• I got called a redneck on the tech support phone by a Chinese customer.

• HxxxHxxx Member
    edited December 2016

LOL :')

@doughmanes said:
    I got called a redneck on the tech support phone by a Chinese customer.

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2016

It was the "Please stop referring to our mothers as a fart" bit that has cracked me up all day.

Hey stop it.. you fart!

• Your mother is a fart and your father smelt of elderberries?

Thanked by 3Hxxx vimalware tmwc
  • trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

Can't believe I replied to this seriously to stat with...

• @trewq said:
    Can't believe I replied to this seriously to stat with...

# stat fart mother
      File: ‘fart’
      Size: 0           Blocks: 0          IO Block: 4096   regular empty file
    Device: fd01h/64769d    Inode: 8181        Links: 1
    Access: (0644/-rw-r--r--)  Uid: (    0/    root)   Gid: (    0/    root)
    Context: unconfined_u:object_r:admin_home_t:s0
    Access: 2016-12-04 20:07:35.323000000 -0500
    Modify: 2016-12-04 20:07:35.323000000 -0500
    Change: 2016-12-04 20:07:35.323000000 -0500
     Birth: -
      File: ‘mother’
      Size: 0           Blocks: 0          IO Block: 4096   regular empty file
    Device: fd01h/64769d    Inode: 10796       Links: 1
    Access: (0644/-rw-r--r--)  Uid: (    0/    root)   Gid: (    0/    root)
    Context: unconfined_u:object_r:admin_home_t:s0
    Access: 2016-12-04 20:07:35.323000000 -0500
    Modify: 2016-12-04 20:07:35.323000000 -0500
    Change: 2016-12-04 20:07:35.323000000 -0500
     Birth: -

Thanked by 3trewq Hxxx tmwc
  • @Nekki said:
    Your mother is a fart and your father smelt of elderberries?

Now go away, or I shall Febreeze you again!

• ..Not only is he sharing her bed, but he gives her the remote? Dude ain't much of a dude.

• wjt's video has a 'obese woman makes $1k a month by farting online' suggested next video. I'll be sure to mention this when the next 'which niche should I do' thread pops up.

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@ricardo said:
    I like to put my clients sites on shared IPs and sometimes ask provider's I'm already with if they have more shared IPs.

Always good to have a few dozen/hundred sites on the same IP as your PBNs, helps get some extra network overlap on a single account ;)

• That's it in a nutshell for me Harambe. It helps when the provider's make sense/are honest :)

Thanked by 2deadbeef Harambe
  • HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@ricardo said:
    That's it in a nutshell for me Harambe. It helps when the provider's make sense/are honest :)

If you know of some honest ones, feel free to PM me :)

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited December 2016

Harambe said: If you know of some honest ones, feel free to PM me :)

I use about 100 providers, normally I'd share but it's apparent that this is the hardest part of the process that's probably the most cumbersome too. I've took the trouble of doing a few things that may help you on your way.

I've previously took the trouble of port scanning 2082/2083 and grabbing backlinks for whmcs.com.

Lately I've grabbed data from RIPE/ARIN etc and compared the output to counts of domains on an IP (hint, Cloudflare, other CDNs, Godaddy, registrars generally top the list). A lot of them I have to skip due to price and I tend to stick to ones that use cpanel as I have automation for that. We also use VPS on a per customer basis.

If you're doing 100+ and either doing static or Wordpress sites then I could probably help you out with hosting via a system I run.

Oh, and @junkless does some hosting in 5 locations pretty cheap. Their servers are reliable. Give them a go.

• @jarland said:

Please also stop referring to our mothers as a fart. (fart mother)

This just became an LET meme.