Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dead Pool November 2011 Discussion - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dead Pool November 2011 Discussion

Comments

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@DanielM said: lol whats the difference they provide free vps'es.. so they are a vps provider

They? It's only one idiot.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I think it is @drmike 's fault

• ^^
    I think it is @drmike 's fault

• @drmike how could you?

• Considering that I have yet to spam any forum with a sales offer, I don't think you can blame this on me.

Heck, I don't even deal with VPSes.

• @Infinity said: They? It's only one idiot.

i fail to see how that makes me an "idiot"

• @DanielM said: i fail to see how that makes me an "idiot"

They're not talking about you...

• AldryicAldryic Member
    edited December 2011

"It's only one idiot" - It == Idiot, singular
    "It's only one, idiot" - It == singular, you == idiot.

Commas can save lives, as to which your Uncle Jack might attest :P

• @maxexcloo said: They're not talking about you...

He quoted my post...

• Well then, to rephrase and possibly help with your confusion:

"They? It consists of only one idiot (not several)"

• Just wanted to mention Vazapi.com. Looks like the site is down but they did not do a runner - I bought a $15 San Jose vps with them about a year ago and they transferred/sold it to a really good company (Netrouting.NL) and I've been enjoying a good Miami based vps with them. So I guess its dead in that they are no longer selling through Vazapi but I'm still getting what I paid for. I might consider another Graxis/Serverminds thing if they launched another cheap brand ;0

• @JoeMerit said: Looks like the site is down but they did not do a runner - I bought a $15 San Jose vps with them about a year ago and they transferred/sold it to a really good company (Netrouting.NL) and I've been enjoying a good Miami based vps with them

Exactly, that netrouting stuff is... great n_n

• @JoeMerit said: Miami based vps

I'm sorry but I still would not put a important site in Florida. Maybe a backup...

Heck, look where the US Navy put the Submarines communications base. Maine. As far away from Florida as they could.

• @drmike said: Heck, look where the US Navy put the Submarines communications base. Maine. As far away from Florida as they could.

What's wrong with Florida? The New London naval base was the best location for their operations in that area of the world. They have communication bases all over, I know there's one in Austraila, and other areas in the Pacific, which fits their submarine operations in the Pacific.

• @Kairus What's wrong with Florida?

I think most people want to stay out of Florida because of the hurricanes knocking out communications, power, ect. Not as big of a problem elsewhere.

• @OxHandsJim said: Not as big of a problem elsewhere.

Two major hurricanes within a month or so here some years back. We're just smart enough not to put major DCs on our coastline :P

• I want to retract of my last comment...

Netrouting was... great, lol. If someone has a box with them, you have high pings/packet losing/jitter?
    Started today ¬_¬

• JoelJoel Member
    edited December 2011

@mtwiscool said: nocostvps is not a deadplool it will be back online later

It's still in the deadpool......

VPS plans are just scam links now to affiliate sites.... one of them I had to laugh at freescholarshipsformoms+com

• the paid one affiliate
    the free one links to the nocostvps form to regrest a vps

• @mtwiscool said: the paid one affiliate

the free one links to the nocostvps form to regrest a vps

zomg! learn to write

• IPAP website says 403 Forbidden.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2011

@DanielM said: He quoted my post...

I did, however I was directing at what you were saying, not you.

And yeah, IPAP is most likely dead.

• @mtwiscool said: the paid one affiliate

So you put a VPS plan on your page, and that just links off to some random affiliate (in this case soccer mum's). Wow, so you went from scamming to, well, scamming again!

• the paid one funds the free one

• @mtwiscool said: the paid one funds the free one

So you scam people by falsely advertising 1 plan, to fund the other plan? So it's still a scam, and you are now openly admitting you are running a scam on your website. Your other thread got deleted anyway, where you tried scamming the community.

You must be proud, your company endorses scamming. Anyone with any knowledge will avoid you like the plague.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • @mtwiscool said: nocostvps is not a deadplool it will be back online later

Remember this? Guess where it is now... DEADPOOL!
    Scammer has a new plan...

• im not a scammer
    i will be giveing out a vps for nocostvps soon

• @mtwiscool said: i will be giveing out a vps for nocostvps soon

And Santa is coming twice this year instead of once.

• nocostvps is murged into post2vps

• @tux said: IPAP website says 403 Forbidden.

I've tried to find the lydianet one, without success too :P