Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ BlackFriday ★ - 8$ / Year - OpenVZ - XEN - /64 Ipv6 - 25 GB HDD - 1Gbit - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ BlackFriday ★ - 8$ / Year - OpenVZ - XEN - /64 Ipv6 - 25 GB HDD - 1Gbit

2»

Comments

• @HostSailor rather than twisting word, just say this is "recurring", that's all people want to hear.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

I'm not sure if this really is "recurring".

HostSailor said: if you would like to pay more than 1 year now also we can extend the promo for you

This sounds like: "If you pay for x years in advance now, you'll get the promotional price for those x years"

but

HostSailor said: you can renew next year with the same price,

sounds rather like "recurring". I'm confused, and that's what keeps me away from buying...

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

It recurring stop try to make a big deal out of nothing. It doesn'the take a scientist to understand what he was saying.

Thanked by 2bersy HostSailor
  • HostSailorHostSailor Member, Patron Provider

@tenpera said:
    @HostSailor rather than twisting word, just say this is "recurring", that's all people want to hear.

It's not a twisted word, i tried to explain as much as i can and yes it's a recurring price for next year and the year after as long as you will renew the same plan

@brueggus said:
    I'm not sure if this really is "recurring".

HostSailor said: if you would like to pay more than 1 year now also we can extend the promo for you

This sounds like: "If you pay for x years in advance now, you'll get the promotional price for those x years"

but

HostSailor said: you can renew next year with the same price,

sounds rather like "recurring". I'm confused, and that's what keeps me away from buying...

Yes it's recurring

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

HostSailor said: It's not a twisted word, i tried to explain as much as i can and yes it's a recurring price for next year and the year after as long as you will renew the same plan

Thanks, it's clear to me now. And sorry, it wasn't my intention to bug anyone.

• test ip or looking glass?

• tenperatenpera Member
    edited November 2016

edit

• @vpsmm said:
    test ip or looking glass?

They have a Looking Glass right here: https://hostsailor.com/lookingglass/

Thanked by 1HostSailor
  • bersybersy Member
    edited November 2016

It looks like their billing has been fixed, so the price is truly recurring for now even with Contol Panels included :) Yearly 1GB Xen plan with сPanel/ISP costs $30/yr for example, @HostSailor you might want to fix this.

Thanked by 1HostSailor

@bersy said:
    It looks like their billing has been fixed, so the price is truly recurring for now even with Contol Panels included :) Yearly 1GB Xen plan with сPanel/ISP costs $30/yr for example, @HostSailor you might want to fix this.

Thanks a lot, We are aware of that, Coupon codes works for VPS Servers only, no addons like cPanel or Extra IPS

• @HostSailor great service, fast ticket reply, thanks.

Thanked by 1HostSailor
  • Oops, I was about to get 512MB Xen VM, but it was too late(

@bersy said:
    Oops, I was about to get 512MB Xen VM, but it was too late(

Contact our LiveChat Sales Agent, they might be able to help you

Thanked by 1bersy