Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OpenVZ VPS special offers from $5.30/m 1Gbps Unmetered, 50% Off all VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OpenVZ VPS special offers from $5.30/m 1Gbps Unmetered, 50% Off all VPS

MonsteRMonsteR Member
edited January 2013 in Offers

50% off all vps plans, with coupon: switch50

Why Us ?
over 1 Year old
NL/RO 1Gbps/ USA, Dallas 100Mbps
Unmetered Bandwidth
24/7 Support
Rock Solid Hardware
Instant Activation

VPS Section - https://vhostlayer.com/vps-hosting.php
Layer 1
1 Core
512/512 Swap MB RAM
50GB Disk Space
Unmetered Bandwidth!
SolusVM Control Panel
50% off with With "switch50" Coupon $5.30/ Month
Order Now

1 IPv4 - Assigned to each VPS - Configurable option on purchase where customers can add more a additional IPs cost of €2 each.

TOS/AUP
https://vhostlayer.com/terms-of-service.php
https://vhostlayer.com/acceptable-usage-policy.php
https://vhostlayer.com/privacy-policy.php

Netherlands
IPv4 Test: 109.202.102.2
Datacenter: DataPlace

Romania
IPv4 Test: 37.221.163.130
Datacenter: Voxility

USA
IPv4 Test: 209.105.255.163
Datacenter: corexchange

Comments

• Is it possible to pay more in Dallas and get 1gbps?

• @Damian said: Is it possible to pay more in Dallas and get 1gbps?

Not at this point of time, But in the near future yes, Reason being not enough Servers on our Rack to get 1GB lines in yet

• You guys have TUN/TAP?

• @funkymcbain said: You guys have TUN/TAP?

Yes, We have TUN/TAP Enabled on all our Nodes.

• @MonsteR said: https://vhostlayer.com/acceptable-usage-policy.php

vHostLayer Customers may not initiate the following (below), if any customer does vHostLayer may terminate the account with no refund. Depending on the situation there will/won't be warnings sent.

d) Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons.

Are you serious?

• with 1 core you will be fast abusing server little mistake then you got punisment and that No refund

• MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited January 2013

@MiguelQ said: vHostLayer Customers may not initiate the following (below), if any customer does vHostLayer may terminate the account with no refund. Depending on the situation there will/won't be warnings sent.

d) Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons.

Were actually re-doing all our Policy's at this at this time, As we have changed alot of the past few months.

• TOR Middle Node allowed?

• @Albert said: TOR Middle Node allowed?

Yes we will allow that, As long as its not a exit node. As i have herd a lot of legal issues with the exit nodes.

• @MonsteR said: Were actually re-doing all our Policy's at this at this time,

How long until this is complete?

• Is this discount coupon recurrent.

Would your new terms allow things like, torrrenting, hosting a torrent index? Because your locations are kinda suited for this.

• MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited January 2013

@Damian said: How long until this is complete?

Our AUP is finished and the terms of service have about 70% done, No longer then an 20 minutes.

• AUP said:
    a) Use 25% or more of system CPU resources for longer then 90 seconds or 1% of the servers CPU resources for longer than 5 minutes. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.

really?

• @Bogdacutuu said: really?

I have adjusted it a little since then, As most people using there system is about 0.20 CPU and this is to protect other customers.

• BogdacutuuBogdacutuu Member
    edited January 2013

@MonsteR said: As most people using there system is about 0.20 CPU and this is to protect other customers.

That's obviously a waste of CPU, since you still pay for the CPU power that the VPS host has. What's the point of offering 1gbps if you can't even use it? 4% still is not a lot at all, you need to be overselling ALOT if you don't allow anyone to actually use your CPU. Let's be serious. The customer might as well simply get shared hosting (which is much cheaper), and many providers will allow more CPU usage than you guys allow on your VPS.

I'm not trying to harm your business in any way, this is just my personal opinion and you may disregard it as such.

• MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited January 2013

@Bogdacutuu said: That's obviously a waste of CPU, since you still pay for the CPU power that the VPS host has. What's the point of offering 1gbps if you can't even use it? 4% still is not a lot at all, you need to be overselling ALOT if you don't allow anyone to actually use your CPU. Let's be serious. The customer might as well simply get shared hosting (which is much cheaper), and many providers will allow more CPU usage than you guys allow on your VPS.

I'm not trying to harm your business in any way, this is just my personal opinion and you may disregard it as such.

That is fine, Infact we are here for our customers, And this is why we like to hear feedback as if there is anyway customers think we should/can improve on then please send me a email/PM and we can discuss it.

• Also terms of service have been finished.

• @MonsteR said: 50% off with With "switch50" Coupon $5.30/ Month

Not recurring, 50% One Time Discount, Recurring: 7.99 EUR/Month

• @netguy said: Not recurring, 50% One Time Discount, Recurring: 7.99 EUR/Month

This discount is recurring for 4 months

• Seems it was web hosting terms adjusted.

• @MonsteR said: Also terms of service have been finished.

Word of advice, make sure to notify your current customers that TOS/AUP have changed.

• @MiguelQ said: Word of advice, make sure to notify your current customers that TOS/AUP have changed.

I have already set that up to happen within an hour.

• IPv6 ?

• @netadmin said: IPv6 ?

No IPv6 at this time, But we are looking into getting some.