Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Impact VPS | Resource Pool | 50% off | Double Credits |Seattle Dallas NYC - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Impact VPS | Resource Pool | 50% off | Double Credits |Seattle Dallas NYC

2»

Comments

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

@vimalware said:

@Awmusic12635 said:
    Thank you for the kind words everyone. I am happy to hear there are so many people enjoying our service. I think you will like to see what we have in store for the next year. It is quite a bit.

Is the Ubuntu 14 minimal template fixed?

Last time I was a user, it was missing python 2.7 and was breaking ansible deploys.

How long ago was this?

• 6months give or take

vimalware said: 6months give or take

Alright then it is likely not resolved. I believe you might be the only person to have ever brought it up to us in a ticket. I have written it down again as a reminder to myself and will make sure it gets fixed up (hopefully during our annual template update).

• @Awmusic12635 so if I deposit $36, you will make it $72?

@tenpera said:
    @Awmusic12635 so if I deposit $36, you will make it $72?

Yes

• @tenpera said:
    @Awmusic12635 so if I deposit $36, you will make it $72?

Yes.

I just deposited $20, and they give me $40

• @Awmusic12635 said:
    Thank you for the kind words everyone. I am happy to hear there are so many people enjoying our service. I think you will like to see what we have in store for the next year. It is quite a bit.

Like the option to have multiple admins for different resources? :-)

@risturiz said:

@Awmusic12635 said:

Could you elaborate on this a bit more?

• @Awmusic12635 said:

@risturiz said:

@Awmusic12635 said:

For example having VDRX i could asign isolated resources to any user on my team without give them access to all... Same thing how Proxmox "resource pool" works.

@risturiz said:

@Awmusic12635 said:

@risturiz said:

@Awmusic12635 said:

For example having VDRX i could asign isolated resources to any user on my team without give them access to all... Same thing how Proxmox "resource pool" works.

Interesting idea. I'll write that down