Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best VPN Black Friday Deal? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best VPN Black Friday Deal?

Comments

• Recurring?

Thanked by 1IonSwitch_Stan
  • edited November 2016

@spitz said:
    @rokok
    airvpn - need to register to buy?

@Harambe
    ironsocket - log people, a no no.

@Gravely
    PIA - used them before, not bad but looking to try other service.

@Malin
    PureVPN - log people, a no no.

@Mark_R
    cyberghost - I heard their servers are crap?

I have been using PureVPN since lst year's black friday, they mentioned that they have a strong No Log policy, nd I have had no issues so far. So I think their current offer is a good grab.

• Astrill.com has a 2 year deal with Pro Addon for $99.95 ($4.16/mo)
    https://www.astrill.com/sign-up.php?plan=24

• Go with ipVanish. They are having an 50% off everything using SHOPSECURE. That means that a 12 month IPVanish VPN subscription is now only $38.99.

• 56gomez56gomez Member
    edited November 2016

ipvanish us company. they need to log people

Thanked by 1fxf
  • Also interested into this. Was considering ivacy but someone here said they use purevpn hosts...

no logging, etc

• UmairUmair Member
    edited November 2016

@srvrpro said:
    Puravpn Lifetime subscription @ $59, also saw a popup which said additional 10% discount when I hovered out of the window. https://deals.thenextweb.com/sales/lifetime-of-purevpn

PureVPN is a PureCrap. I wasted $59 on this last year. :(
    It has the slowest connection to some countries. (i.e if you want IP to be from a certain country)

I used free version of VyprVPN for sometime and that worked a lot better. (Better than paid PureVPN). I am going to grab VyprVPN pro tomorrow.

• 56gomez56gomez Member
    edited November 2016

i bought nordvpn this year. no log panama located company. i used astrill last year and its was good.

• adxnadxn Member, Host Rep
  • @daman said:

Recurring?

Looks like it is recurring "Next billing: November 25, 2017 - $29.00"

• Yes it's recurring :)

• How are speeds compared between AirVPN and PiA ?

• @pincushion said:
    How are speeds compared between AirVPN and PiA ?

No idea about AirVPN, but with PIA I can get a 350Mbps download AND upload (while being connected with NL and DE) and around 250-300Mbps while being connected to their Swiss and Zweden location. Ireland is a bit lower, around the 150Mbps max, but still very stable and fast.

These are tests I've done from my 500/500 Fiber home connection 2 days ago. I might do some speedtest.net tests when I'm home if you'd like.

• pincushion said: How are speeds compared between AirVPN and PiA ?

>

Speed is "relative" (depends on your ISP peering blabla) but i feel air more stable compared to pia. i can always max out my speed both up and down almost the same

no idea now, PIA Windows & Mac client is crap when i use them few years back.

air Windows client is superior! lots of cool features, but i must admit their mac client not really good. Also if you are Linux user you'll going to like air :)

ps im using PIA 2 years and currently AiR subscriber for 2-year now.

• 56gomez said: no log panama located company

Yea, all Panama companies located in US..do you know?

• The best VPN is your own VPN!

• @Arttu_Rantanen said:
    The best VPN is your own VPN!

Exactly, get a vps for under $20/year and install it... there are instruction for softether on LowEndBox.

• ChronicChronic Member
    edited December 2016

@Arttu_Rantanen said:
    The best VPN is your own VPN!

Not an ideal solution financially if you'd rather not have a static IP and want to switch between servers in different locations.

Thanked by 2spitz seoboy
  • SpyOff First month free and 25% off

https://spyoff.com/xmas16/

• rickyponting said: The Best VPN that offers deals is currently Vypr VPN. subscribe now before they end their offer.

Where exactly your offer? Paid or affiliate review :)

• WSSWSS Member

@i83, of course. https://i-83.net/

Thanked by 1i83
  • jamjam Member

See here the best VPN review you can find.

you welcome!

• Chronic said: Not an ideal solution financially if you'd rather not have a static IP and want to switch between servers in different locations.

You're right but i'm not sure that not having a static IP and switching between locations really adds that much to fight against profiling (your browser probably having an almost unique fingerprint, and a strong enough adversary probably being able to find out where your traffic is coming from even if other users are connected at the same time)

Thanked by 1witcher4
  • @Mark_R said:
    if you look for the highest quality vpn i would recommend VyprVPN by Goldenfrog, but if you want premium quality vpn for an affordable price i'd recommend cyberghost any time.

VyprVPN does have fast servers but just make sure you don't download any torrents, they will ban your account.

• PureVPN is a PureCrap. I wasted $59 on this last year. :(
    It has the slowest connection to some countries. (i.e if you want IP to be from a certain country)

I second that, PureVPN is Pure Crap.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited January 2017

@Malin said:
    There is a way to get PureVPN at $60/2 years with 5 active connections. I wrote a tutorial here: http://www.dealsgeek.net/purevpn-deal-at-2-49mo.html

There is a PureVPN lifetime deal for 69$

• hzrhzr Member

Ympker said: There is a PureVPN lifetime deal for 69$

His post is affiliate spam.

• samsamsamsam Member
    edited February 2017

Just because Blabla VPN is offering a deal it dosnt mean its a good service. you should use Spam VPN only as it is the best VPN service provider.

• samsam said: Just because Vypr VPN is offering a deal it dosnt mean its a good service. you should use Express VPN only as it is the best VPN service provider.

Oi, spamspam, fuck off.

Thanked by 3Hxxx bohdans beagle
This discussion has been closed.