Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MXroute - Black Friday sale! Limited quantity! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MXroute - Black Friday sale! Limited quantity!

Comments

• @jarland I can take this offer and then request migration of my current plan to the new package via ticket support in a few weeks when support team are not so busy?

• @jarland said:

@Yura said:
    Recurring?

Yep :)

You got a customer :)
    Thank you.

• Yet another new customer, quick question: will there be ipv6 support in the future?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

VirtualByte said: Yet another new customer, quick question: will there be ipv6 support in the future?

Surely at some point.

• jarland said: People who barely do anything and just have like one email account, looking to save a buck anywhere they can.

So you mean me?

raindog308 said: "I'm paying $6/year. $10/year is too rich for me. Well, features, my time, ease of us...maybe...oh wait, that $10/year provider doesn't offer semi-annual payments, nope, waaaaay too much for me..."

• @jarland so is this smtp relay?

• @Hxxx said:
    Again... So MXroute is totally worth it and reliable?

Using their services since 2015 BF event. Reliable, fast, good support.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • I want to get one, but I don't need it :(

Must resist impulse buy

Thanked by 2Hxxx inthecloudblog
  • HxxxHxxx Member
    edited November 2016

Don't resist. Follow your gut.

@doghouch said:
    I want to get one, but I don't need it :(

Must resist impulse buy

Thanked by 1Waldo19
  • @Hxxx said:
    Don't resist. Follow your gut.

@doghouch said:
    I want to get one, but I don't need it :(

Must resist impulse buy

My gut says to save moolah for actual Black Friday, but brain says get it lol

• Cant go wrong with $15....

• became a customer on 7th this month. Just made a new order seeing this up. If i am to cancel the previous will I get a refund?

jam said: I can take this offer and then request migration of my current plan to the new package via ticket support in a few weeks when support team are not so busy?

It's hard for me to see ahead. Feel free to log a ticket and I'm letting Josh decide how he wants to handle these. I don't like the workload that swapping out promos creates, and if I tell everyone that they can wait for the rush to be over then it just delays the rush. It's one of those things where I want to be accommodating but I have to draw lines for sanity. Typically when swapping out promos we're putting in more admin time for lowering returns.

Hxxx said: MXroute is totally worth it and reliable?

I hope so. It's filled with my blood, sweat, and tears.

tenpera said: so is this smtp relay?

It is not. A strict relay would be better with something like this: https://www.mailcheap.co/smtprelays.html

That said, you can relay through it but just know that you're creating an email account and authenticating as that account to send through, you're not just passing the email through us as-is.

Squyd said: became a customer on 7th this month. Just made a new order seeing this up. If i am to cancel the previous will I get a refund?

We can talk about it, go ahead and log a ticket when you get a chance. Know that we'll be a bit backed up on tickets right now.

• just upgrade my bf2015 packet to this bf2016 ;)

• @jarland said:

We can talk about it, go ahead and log a ticket when you get a chance. Know that we'll be a bit backed up on tickets right now.

Knowing the person behind the service is assuring. You guys pull out the stops and are impressive. I think I will be staying with mxroute for a long time.

Thanked by 2jar TheOnlyDK
  • Sorry I've been a little busy with my personal things, please take my apologies if the support tickets are slow.

@codingconcepts said:
    Host, can you enable cPanel SSL certificates on the host under the Manage AutoSSL section of WHM or is that asking too much?

The problem with AutoSSL is that it would be impossible to authenticate with Let's Encrypt unless the web is hosted by us, which isn't something we would want to offer. Not sure how the "Issued by cPanel" option works, but I'm assuming something similar.

@Hxxx said:
    Again... So MXroute is totally worth it and reliable?

Sight* Always afraid to buy anything from LET other than the known old providers.

Well, give it a try :)

@jam said:
    @jarland I can take this offer and then request migration of my current plan to the new package via ticket support in a few weeks when support team are not so busy?

Migration by us will incur a cost, but if you can/want to do it by yourself, by all means. I'm fine with giving you SFTP access for a couple of days so you can just add the domains and copy the files over and call it a day.

• @tr1cky said:

jarland said: 1GB Storage

Did you miss a 0?

There was another offer with a 0 in another thread a couple of days ago:

@jarland said:
    Here's 10GB storage with unlimited accounts/domains for $10/year: https://billing.mxroute.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=29

@jarland I guess this one is still valid too, right?

• I pulled the trigger on the 60GB offer. I'll set up some e-mail domains and I am also curious to see how well MailChannels filtering works. Great price too, for what the package offers.

• Where are MXRoute servers located?

• I want to buy the 60GB promo plan, but I don't think I should :(. I love how reliable MXRoute has been, but I already have three plans (20GB, 10GB, and 10GB) and I'm probably nowhere near using that much space. I'm also probably going to be moving from three domains to two in the near future.

My current plans expire in Feb 2017 (20GB; domain for a venture that was supposed to become my primary domain, but that didn't work out), Oct 2017 (10GB; domain to be renewed permanently), and Dec 2017 (10GB/1 email; domain to be renewed permanently).

My primary GMail account (to which my other external emails are also pulled) has been straddling 100% space usage all year, so I'm not sure what the best approach would be. I suppose the best(?) long-term strategy would be to disable pulling external mails to my primary GMail, buy a 60GB promo package to replace the one used for my current primary domain (only 10GB, but expiring Dec 2017), move the 20GB plan to my secondary domain (if possible), then let the most restrictive 10GB plan expire (single domain, though the annual payment is less than half all the other plans).

tl;dr I'm an idiot. Any questions?

Thanked by 1Yura
  • @jarland if i order this what is the chance of it ending on a different server than the current service i have with you? I.e. what's the current server you are provisioning new services on?

• sigh... didn't need it... couldn't refuse it... Price was too good to pass up...

Thanks for the deal!

• Bought the 60GB one to replace my previous BF one. Thanks

• Good for sending a lot of transactional emails?

• Are the orders manually approved?

• mailcheapmailcheap Member, Host Rep

Great offer; just ordered one!

Pavin.

Thanked by 1jar
  • ordered one, but had a problem with subscription in paypal. ticket opened.#762301

• mailcheapmailcheap Member, Host Rep

@dedicados said:
    ordered one, but had a problem with subscription in paypal. ticket opened.#762301

Had the same problem too (#917073); its got to do with the new Paypal one touch messing up subscriptions I think. Had to disable Paypal subs on our website.

datanoise said: I guess this one is still valid too, right?

It is :)

@lion said:
    Where are MXRoute servers located?

Incero Dallas.

rds100 said: if i order this what is the chance of it ending on a different server than the current service i have with you? I.e. what's the current server you are provisioning new services on?

Most likely different server unless you ordered recently. Currently provisioning on the One server. We can always swap it to a different server if need be. There's space on the others. They just have a significantly lower weight for auto provisioning right now.

@vivekagr said:
    Good for sending a lot of transactional emails?

Great for that. MailChannels offers a significantly strong delivery.

@imok said:
    Are the orders manually approved?

They are not. However, PayPal IPN issues are plentiful right now. I've not really had a problem with them over Sucuri proxy so I'm not yet certain where this is occurring. Make sure to let me know if you've paid and it hasn't marked paid.

Sorry about the IPN issues friends. I'm hoping this round was PayPal since I've removed the primary issue that was causing them a few days ago.

Thanked by 2rds100 dedicados
    edited November 2016

To whoever is DDOS attacking the entire infrastructure (no one suspected):

That you get off on trying to prevent the success of others only sends me one clear message: that you're no one and you'll never be anyone. If you ever grow a pair and want to talk about it I'm around.

There we go. Got that out of my system. <3 you guys. Your stuff won't be offline due to the above, it'll just have higher latency throughout the day.