Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[UK] Quality Servers - Further Reductions - £1/month!! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[UK] Quality Servers - Further Reductions - £1/month!!

2»

Comments

• jhjh Member
    edited August 2011

UK Xen offer has been released. LET rules state I can't post it here for another week, so I've emailed it over to our existing LEB/LET customers first. Guys, check your inboxes!

By the way, if anyone's wondering what's with the yearly deals all of a sudden, we're raising some money to get some very, very fancy new equipment :)

• DeorDeor Member

Just got the email thanks James, Bit cheeky i know, but any chance i could swap one of my 128 meg openvz boxes for a xen one? Only ended up with 2 because of the kernal problems on vz2uk.

• Ooh interested to hear about the fancy new kit ;)

• There is not much to be done with 2 GB disk space :(

• jhjh Member

@Deor: Given you have 2 on the same node, due to the issues, yes I will allow this. Please open a ticket. Be aware that it will be a case of destroying the old one and creating a new one, not migrating over.

@Michael: How does another rack of 24 core servers sound?

@iKocka: You can run a VPN, a light streaming server, learn Linux, or DUN DUN DUN!!! We have negotiated with our upstream to allow IRC servers and connections, but you will have to contact us first to get it allowed on your account.

Thanked by 1Deor
  • @jtodd How do they sound? Expensive ;)

• DeorDeor Member

Thanks for the swap James, very good of you.

• GaryGary Member

@ jtodd - you're allowing IRC usage now?

• where is a link for xen offer?

• @jtodd seeing as you can't refund me the VAT I paid (:P) any chance you could nix my OpenVZ VPS and switch me to Xen please!!?!?!

Thanks!

• jhjh Member

@Gary: Yes but you will have to contact us first.

@dotben: Possibly, please open a ticket. Also for the record you didn't pay VAT, the price was just the same.

• Back from my vacation, ordering now. :)