Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

URPad 72 Hour Sale! Starting at $8/YR for 128MB RAM and $19/YR for 768MB! Chicago, LA, Dallas!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

URPad 72 Hour Sale! Starting at $8/YR for 128MB RAM and $19/YR for 768MB! Chicago, LA, Dallas!

edited January 2013 in Offers

Howdy there LowEndTalk, MannDude here to let you know about our new crazy deal over at URPad. We've got excess stock in our LA, Chicago, and Dallas location and want to offer you some limited time promotional slots on some of our new machines.

So, what are you waiting for?

Deal One

10 GB Hard Drive
128 MB Guaranteed RAM
256 MB Burstable RAM
100 GB Bandwidth
Instant Setup
TUN/TAP Supported
RDNS Supported
1 IP Address

Location Choices (choose in order form):
• Los Angeles, CA
• Dallas, TX
• Chicago, IL

All for just $0.66/month ($8/Year), Limited stock so act fast.

Order Now

Not big enough for ya'? This is Deal Two

40 GB Hard Drive
768 MB Guaranteed RAM
1024 MB Burstable RAM
750 GB Bandwidth
Instant Setup
TUN/TAP Supported
RDNS Supported
1 IP Address

Location Choices (choose in order form):
• Los Angeles, CA
• Dallas, TX
• Chicago, IL
All for just $1.58/month ($19/Year), Limited stock so act fast.

Order Now

These offer is only designed as a Limited time deal and will expire once orders stock is filled.

Network Test:

Los Angeles, CA – QuadraNet Datacenter – Test IP: 98.143.159.202

Dallas, TX - Colo4 Datacenter - Test IP: 198.12.71.130

Chicago, IL - ColoCrossing's Datacenter - Test IP: 198.144.179.130

URPad.net is owned by an established parent (FTNHosting) which manages multiple web hosting brands and has been in business for 5 years. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us:

Email sales at: [email protected]
Call us toll free at: 1-888-743-8814

Social Networks:
Tweet us: http://twitter.com/urpad
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/urpadhosting

Comments

• Nice offer! Shame I have no need for another VPS at the moment.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

LOL @eastnotch and no REFUNDS either! mwahahaha.

• @eastonch hahaha!

• @MannDude is LA node other than LABreeze/Zulu or will be in one of those?

• @LAKid we have plenty of new LA nodes up and running now. If you're lucky, you'll be on one named after one of my cats :)

Since we still have slots on some machines that have been in use for a month or so, some orders may be placed on those until those slots are filled and it starts provisioning them on the newer nodes. If for whatever reason you highly prefer a newer node you can always request this via a ticket.

• @MannDude the reason I asked was that I have one each on two node, it's stupid to have two vps on same node, that's why I asked...thanks.

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited January 2013

Nice deals, but @MannDude, how many cores per container and what speed are the cores capped at?

I might return if the CPUs aren't shurnk.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

IPv6 ?

• edited January 2013

@HalfEatenPie said: Nice deals, but @MannDude, how many cores per container and what speed are the cores capped at?

I might return if the CPUs aren't shurnk.

Equal share of 4 cores per container

@Maounique said: IPv6 ?

Unfortunately, no. Not yet, at least =]

• are you and semoweb related in any way?

• @alex said: are you and semoweb related in any way?

Haha, no. Not at all.

Not related companies, not related via bloodline. Not related.

• @MannDude: what does default SolusVM settings mean? Is the CPU again nuked to 800MHz again?

• @HalfEatenPie said: @MannDude: what does default SolusVM settings mean? Is the CPU again nuked to 800MHz again?

Equal share of 4 cores just like all of our plans.

• *Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, minecraft, battlefield1942, etc without permission from URPad.net;

@MannDude said: Equal share of 4 cores just like all of our plans.

Would it be alright to run a CS:GO server on the $19/year plan?

• TaylorTaylor Member
    edited January 2013

@herbyscrub said: Would it be alright to run a CS:GO server on the $19/year plan?

>

@herbyscrub

How dare you attempt to try and use your resources.

Examples of unacceptable material on VPS/RDP/Dedicated servers include:

Gameservers (e.g., Minecraft) are prohibited on our servers due with the level of CPU abuse we've seen originating from them.

• Thank you, appreciated !

• @herbyscrub said: Would it be alright to run a CS:GO server on the $19/year plan?

No gameservers allowed on Linux plans.

• I have no interest in URPAD

• @aker said: I have no interest in URPAD

So why would come here and post a comment when you are not interested in their offer? I'm confusing...

This and 8 bucks will get you a cup of Starbucks coffee

@giang said: So why would come here and post a comment when you are not interested in their offer? I'm confusing...

So was I when I saw that post.

Just like I am when I see all the posts about BuyVM moving. Like we did not know it was happening. It is almost like this place has become Tech support central for everyone for everything. I am just thoroughly confused anymore.

• do you allow image hosting site ?
    what type server use at LA ?

This is the guy who was mad because he was trying to get Windows to run in an OpenVZ VPS using QEMU. It didn't work, and at the same time that machine and about six other accounts all trying to do the same thing was causing issues.

@ZeroCool said: do you allow image hosting site ?

what type server use at LA ?

Yes, we allow legal image hosting sites. We expect that you'll be able to moderate the content that is generated on your site to make sure it complies with the laws of the United States. Our new nodes boast genuine Intel CPUs, 4-drive RAID-10 w/ SSD caching, and 1Gbit ports.

• akeraker Member
    edited January 2013

@MannDude said: This is the guy who was mad because he was trying to get Windows to run in an OpenVZ VPS using QEMU. It didn't work, and at the same time that machine and about six other accounts all trying to do the same thing was causing issues.

I'm not mad, I just want to try。I guarantee that only one account, Linux vps QEMU run win xp is work。

• @aker said: Linux vps QEMU run win xp is work。

OpenVZ?

• @NHRoel said: OpenVZ?

Yes

• edited January 2013

@aker said: I'm not mad, I just want to try。I guarantee that only one account, Linux vps QEMU run win xp is work。

Oddly enough there was a handful of other users on the node that wasn't your account that was trying to accomplish this. Didn't mean to make it sound like they were all you.

• akeraker Member
    edited January 2013

@MannDude said: Oddly enough there was a handful of other users on the node that wasn't your account that was trying to accomplish this. Didn't mean to make it sound like they were all you.

Check the IP, payment account. I have only one, I promise. The other is not me.You don't allow me to dry, so I would not do, I did not have so much money to buy six account。
    Online tutorial According to this, they are to do so are the same