Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MXroute - Black Friday sale! Limited quantity!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MXroute - Black Friday sale! Limited quantity!

jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Hey everyone!

MXroute is an email hosting provider that aims to keep it simple, while offering high quality delivery standards. If your email has any chance of hitting the inbox, we'll get it there. Here are some features of MXroute:

• IMAP, SMTP, POP3
  • Roundcube, Squirrelmail, Horde
  • cPanel control (why?)
  • MailChannels for outgoing filtering / high quality delivery
  • Servers physically overseen in a local datacenter
  • Spammy neighbors have no impact on your quality of service
  • RAID10 storage to reduce impact of single drive failure
  • Off-site backups made daily

Here are our Black Friday offers for 2016:

60GB Storage
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Email Accounts
$15/year
Order here

1GB Storage
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Email Accounts
$7/year
Order here

Each plan has 100 in stock. Thanks for your support, LET! :)

Comments

• Hot

• jarland said: 60GB Storage

Unlimited Domains
    Unlimited Email Accounts
    $15/year
    Order here

SICK

Thanked by 1Waldo19
  • nice offer

• jarland said: 1GB Storage

Did you miss a 0?

Thanked by 1bersy
  • got another. Sigh :(

• Got 60GB, thank you for the great offer!

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

tr1cky said: Did you miss a 0?

Nah. Obviously quite a bad deal in comparison to the one above it, but oddly I get a lot of requests for just really cheap, almost no storage. People who barely do anything and just have like one email account, looking to save a buck anywhere they can.

• @jarland said:

tr1cky said: Did you miss a 0?

Nah. Obviously quite a bad deal in comparison to the one above it, but oddly I get a lot of requests for just really cheap, almost no storage. People who barely do anything and just have like one email account, looking to save a buck anywhere they can.

Just asked because you had a regular deal for 5gb space at 7.5$/year back in the days.

• Only for new customers, or is it possible to get the current package upgraded?

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • MagicalTrainMagicalTrain Member
    edited November 2016

If it was 2GB Id pounce on it. Currently moving away from a 1GB plan and I was annoyed at having to sometimes mist out stuff. lol. Still, awesome deal on the 60GB, even if way overkill for me.

Could you do like a halfway point for 10$ for me? 3GB would be plenty already. :D

• JunklessJunkless Member
    edited November 2016

@paily said:
    Only for new customers, or is it possible to get the current package upgraded?

Only for new ORDERS... not customers. Though I wont see if it will be applicable to package upgrades.

• @jarland

My account is due to renewal very soon. Is it possible to upgrade that one instead of ordering a completely new?

• NihimNihim Member
    edited November 2016

wow can we upgrade to it from last years BF?
    Doubt I will ever use even the current space but I am getting jelly.

• @deadbeef said:
    @jarland

My account is due to renewal very soon. Is it possible to upgrade that one instead of ordering a completely new?

@jarland yes, can we purchase this amazing package to upgrade/continue an existing package for after the current one ends soon?

• I just renewed my 20GB 2015 BlackFriday account from @jarland ($15 too so this is 3x better) Very happy with mine, never had any problems with it. Easily worth every buck

• Alright, I'm on board - I had purchased a third cheap Ramnode VPS just for email but this just takes the cake. I like how if it doesn't process websites then you don't have to worry about that CPU overhead - WordPress is a PIG on the other servers.

Host, can you enable cPanel SSL certificates on the host under the Manage AutoSSL section of WHM or is that asking too much?

On a sidenote, I developed something to migrate email from virtualmin - https://transfermyemail.ca - use the coupon code lowenddeal to get unlimited transfers for a month for $1. Hopefully that's OK to post admins!

Thanked by 1jar
    edited November 2016

As much as I'd love to process upgrades for everyone I would encourage ordering a new package and cancelling the other. The volume of requests that we receive from it sort of work against us in terms of time spent for gain of performing the action of converting plans outside of the intended upgrade paths (the front page plans, basically).

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @jarland said:
    As much as I'd love to process upgrades for everyone I would encourage ordering a new package and cancelling the other. The volume of requests that we receive from it sort of work against us in terms of time spent for gain of performing the action of converting plans outside of the intended upgrade paths (the front page plans, basically).

Won't we lose our data with this process?

• abangnoobabangnoob Member
    edited November 2016

@jarland

i just renewed my order (10GB) / $10/year.
    can i upgrade to this 60GB Storage promo?

deadbeef said: Won't we lose our data with this process?

It'd be like setting up your email fresh again yeah. You can try to appeal to Josh via ticket. I've instructed him to not feel obligated to do so. There's just too many requests to swap promos every time and it gets overwhelming.

Thanked by 2deadbeef Master_Bo
  • Are part credits given for cancellations?

@Detruire said:
    Are part credits given for cancellations?

Not at the moment, but something I should definitely consider implementing.

• 60gb for $15 per year? yudodis?! Mine renewed back in May for $15 lol.

• Hi @jarland

Does your mail service has full mobile sync for contacts, calendar and notes? Or just the "normal" IMAP for mobile?

Also in terms of sync with desktop Outlook 2016, the same question, is it possible to sync contacts, calendar and notes?

I'm asking this because i'm looking for a Exchange alternative that can allow me to have full sync on all my devices.

Thanks

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

Already have 2 MXroute packages. This is making me want a third.

Must... Resist...

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • Again... So MXroute is totally worth it and reliable?

Sight* Always afraid to buy anything from LET other than the known old providers.

nqservices said: I'm asking this because i'm looking for a Exchange alternative that can allow me to have full sync on all my devices.

It wouldn't hold up as an exchange alternative for contacts, calendar, and notes. Technically cPanel supports CalDAV and CardDAV, and I've done nothing to disable these, but I've also not spent much time testing them heavily. I know other customers are using them. I had trouble with them on MacOS and gave up shortly after. It hasn't been a primary focus of mine, though I've always intended for it to be at some point.

• Recurring?

@Yura said:
    Recurring?

Yep :)

Thanked by 1Yura
  • Already order one :)