Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unlimited Enterprise Email | 20G~50T storage | SMTP Relay service & more | Holiday offers: 50% off
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unlimited Enterprise Email | 20G~50T storage | SMTP Relay service & more | Holiday offers: 50% off

mailcheapmailcheap Member, Host Rep
edited November 2016 in Offers

Mailcheap

Mailcheap.co (Cyberlabs s.r.o. CZ & Cyberlabs Inc. USA) is an enterprise email solutions provider. Get the flexibility and freedom of having your own email server and the affordable scalability and management offered by Mailcheap with a rock solid HA cloud infrastructure.

Products

Features:

• Unlimited Domains (private/dedicated plans)
  • Unlimited Users
  • 20 GB to 50 TB Storage
  • 100% deliverability: Carrier grade outbound filtering & Premium SMTP relays
  • Shared/Private/Dedicated email servers
  • TLS for secure access & transmission
  • SPF, DKIM, DMARC support
  • HA cloud servers w/ 99.99% uptime
  • Free setup & migration
  • Webmail w/ 50 MB attachments: Supports client side OpenPGP, multiple accounts per session, 2FA
  • IMAP, SMTP, POP3 support
  • Web based admin panel
  • Anti-spam & anti-virus protection (4-step filtration) w/ quarantine management
  • Integrated Cloud w/ Webmail, Calendar (CalDAV), Contacts (CardDAV) & file sharing tools
  • DDoS protection
  • RAID protection & offsite data replication
  • Dual backup MX/Mail servers as standard
  • Fully Open source
  • Comprehensive documentation (beginner friendly)
  • Custom branding (private-label site, custom UI, branding, logo, slogan, etc.)
  • Direct-Admin™ support

Shared Email Servers

Basic 20G

5 Domains | Unlimited Users | 20 GB Storage | Shared server | $1.99/mo | Order

Annual price: $23.88

Basic 30G

5 Domains | Unlimited Users | 30 GB Storage | Shared server | $2.99/mo | Order

Annual price: $35.88

Basic 40G

5 Domains | Unlimited Users | 40 GB Storage | Shared server | $3.99/mo | Order

Semi-annual price: $23.94 | Annual price: $47.88

See more Shared Email servers here.
See Private/Dedicated Email servers here.

Holiday Offers

Offers valid till Tue, 29 Nov 7PM GMT.

Basic 50G → 50% off

Promo code: K20U7UIY2J

Enterprise Email: 10 Domains | Unlimited Users | 50 GB Storage | Shared server | $4.99/mo | Offer price (recurring): $29.94/yr. | Order

Filter 10 → 50% off

Promo code: SSE3M2E6ER

Inbound spam filtering / Mail forwarding: 10 Domains | Unlimited Users | Unlimited Email | Quadruple filtration | $4.99/mo | Offer price (recurring): $29.94/yr. | Order

Backup 10 → 50% off

Promo code: KOF485GBLU

Backup MX / Queuing relay: 10 Domains | Dual backup MX | Unlimited Email | Quadruple filtration | $4.99/mo | Offer price (recurring): $29.94/yr. | Order

XSmall Relay → $10 recurring off

Promo code: MPBF18R69Z

Dedicated SMTP Relays with Outbound/Inbound Spam Filtering: XSmall Filter | 1 XSmall Relay | 3 Dedicated IPs | Unlimited Emails [rated upto 1MM mails/mo.] | $59/mo | Offer price (recurring): $49/mo. | Order

Resources

Website | Enterprise Email | Inbound spam filtering / Mail forwarding | SMTP Relays with Outbound/Inbound Spam Filtering | Backup MX / Queuing relay | Features | Infrastructure | Comparison | Help/FAQ | Sign Up

Comments

• @mailcheap, how many mails you I be allowed to send out with these "basic" accounts ?
    And what it the difference between "basic" and "filter" ?

• mailcheapmailcheap Member, Host Rep

@henkb said:
    @mailcheap, how many mails you I be allowed to send out with these "basic" accounts ?
    And what it the difference between "basic" and "filter" ?

Hi,

Please see Premium Relay for sending limits on Basic plans. Filter plan has 4 step filtration/advanced AVAS which incl. AV with more definitions and header, mime and attachment filters. It can only be used to relay mail to another server and not store any emails.

Best Regards,

Pavin.

• @mailcheap, thnx. And what happens if an account hits the limit ?
    A notification? Or will it be disabled ?

@henkb said:
    @mailcheap, thnx. And what happens if an account hits the limit ?
    A notification? Or will it be disabled ?

The user will receive DSN (delivery status notification) when sending if over quota.

• cool, thnx

• Well I don't exactly like being limited on upload size since on my zimbra mail server I can set it to whatever I want. So that would be a turn off for me

@timnboys said:
    Well I don't exactly like being limited on upload size since on my zimbra mail server I can set it to whatever I want. So that would be a turn off for me

Mail size can be changed on the SMTP relay plan; 50 MB att. size is the highest in the industry as of now. I think GApps allows only 25 MB.

• timnboystimnboys Member
    edited November 2016

I will be using either private or dedicated plans since I need my own mail system I control and have full root/administration access to
    Otherwise if I don't get that I would rather use my own zimbra mail system

@timnboys said:
    I will be using either private or dedicated plans since I need my own mail system I control and have full root/administration access to

Root access is not available.

• @mailcheap said:

@timnboys said:

Root access is not available.

Sorry then but if I bought your dedicated plans I would have expected root access but since you said there isn't even on a dedicated plan I will just stick with my own zimbra mail server then.

• @mailcheap It's a shame you don't offer unlimited domains on the basic plans anymore. Mxroute now definitely wins this race.

Oh and maybe you should consider removing that 'unlimited domains' advertising on your homepage.

Unlimited domains are available on private/dedicated plans.

• I don't think they start at $1.99/mo though. And you did offer unlimited on the basic plans in the past.

edited November 2016

@dodedodo said:
    I don't think they start at $1.99/mo though. And you did offer unlimited on the basic plans in the past.

Not that I wouldn't like to; but we were having technical limitations with assigning permissions for excessive number of domains in basic plans. Announcement here.

Thank you for your interest in Mailcheap!

Pavin.

• mailcheap said: we were having technical limitations with assigning permissions for excessive number of domains in basic plans.

Users can't add domains themselves right? If so, you don't assign extra domains to a user account till they request more domains. So how could this be a problem?

I'm also glad that I didn't order any packages at mailcheap, I really wouldn't like my package to be downgraded that way.

@dodedodo said:

mailcheap said: we were having technical limitations with assigning permissions for excessive number of domains in basic plans.

Users can't add domains themselves right? If so, you don't assign extra domains to a user account till they request more domains. So how could this be a problem?

I'm also glad that I didn't order any packages at mailcheap, I really wouldn't like my package to be downgraded that way.

Thanks for asking; I'll explain. The process works like this in basic plans:

• Client requests addition of domains.
    • We automate addition of domains and get DKIM. But permissions for Domain-Admins on basic plans have to be added manually; this is where the problem comes in if we get a request to add 90 or so domains at once!

Tbh, when making the basic plan we were focusing on startups/small businesses where they would need to add a few domains every now and then, the focus being on a growing number of users and the scalability needed in terms of users and storage while keeping costs low; but almost all of our clients' who needed unlimited domains were web hosts who resell or domain brokers with quite a large number of domains (like 90+).

The basic plans are still great if you have a lot of users and need the storage though. Mailcheap started out with dedicated email servers and we've expanded to other products like Spam filtering, Backup email and SMTP relay service in addition to basic plans.

Best Regards,

Pavin.