Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VOLUMEDRIVE - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VOLUMEDRIVE

2»

Comments

• MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited January 2013

@AnthonySmith said: "Copyright © osTicket.com. All rights reserved" that pretty funny given that they "have been developing their own system" for 2 years.

About time, Even if they did throw together some open source code to make it :)

• Good luck using Volumedrive for anything other than personal / your own client use.

People in the know won't buy a VPS from a Volumedrive server.

Ticketing and desk, yes, about time. Hopefully the response time improves to better than a response in two weeks. Been there and done with them a while back.

• @pubcrawler said: Good luck using Volumedrive for anything other than personal / your own client use.

People in the know won't buy a VPS from a Volumedrive server.

What about their dedicated servers?

• Dedicated servers. Hmm. I'd say VolumeDrive probably does better with those. Hard to say well though.

Unsure how you could use VD up until this point with no ticketing and random response time. That email only routine got tired years ago.

"Yeah [customer] our server is on the fritz right now. We are communicating with our upstream provider via email. Eventually, we hope they'll respond."

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2013

I had a dedicated server with them for about a year. Worked quite well and could usually use my full 100mbps. If the issue was important I recieved a reply fast via email. If not it took a bit longer.

• komokomo Member
    edited January 2013

Does Volumedrive have a some kind of administration interface like OVH where you can install whatever you want or a netboot etc?