Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a VPS or Dedicated Server with Integrated GPU
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a VPS or Dedicated Server with Integrated GPU

limezlimez Member
edited November 2016 in Providers

Hello. I am looking for a VPS or dedicated server (Windows) with integrated graphics. This will mainly be used for OBS to do a Facebook live streaming. Please leave your offer below. The cheaper the better.

Comments

• Do you have any location preference? We have an AMD C-70 APU that comes with an integrated Radeon HD 7290 (120 GB SSD or 500 GB HDD) and 20 TB bandwidth @ 100Mbit for 25 EUR per month in Netherlands. If the specifications meet your requirements, you may drop me a PM and I will be happy to set you up.

• @Verelox said:
    Do you have any location preference? We have an AMD C-70 APU that comes with an integrated Radeon HD 7290 (120 GB SSD or 500 GB HDD) and 20 TB bandwidth @ 100Mbit for 25 EUR per month in Netherlands. If the specifications meet your requirements, you may drop me a PM and I will be happy to set you up.

Any location will do.

Can I install my own ISO on your servers?

• limez said: Can I install my own ISO on your servers?

This dedicated server does not come with KVM over IP, but you can attach an ISO over a virtual machine in rescue mode to do the installation following edan's instructions here - we can also help you with this free of charge.

Thanked by 1GCat
  • WilliamWilliam Member
    edited November 2016

Verelox said: AMD C-70

Verelox said: 25 EUR per month in Netherlands

HOLY SHIT, you charge 25EUR for that crap of a CPU? The entire mainboard with CPU barely costs 30EUR without VAT here...

@OP - Any i5 or i7 with a 4 digit number contains a GPU, as does any E3 ending in 5. Seflow has cheap i5/i7, OVH as well, most Hetzner servers are also desktop and come with one.

Thanked by 1GCat
  • @William said:

@OP - Any i5 or i7 with a 4 digit number contains a GPU, as does any E3 ending in 5. Seflow has cheap i5/i7, OVH as well, most Hetzner servers are also desktop and come with one.

Thank you. I will surely check it.

• William said: The entire mainboard with CPU barely costs 30EUR without VAT here...

It actually costs around 130 EUR for the whole machine, including chassis, power supply, motherboard, CPU, HDD and RAM. Then there is the 1U space in a rack, bandwidth costs and a small percentage for technical support and administration, which makes it 25 EUR in the end.

Perhaps OP can find Hetzner auction more suitable; would recommend taking a look there as well.

Thanked by 1gustavargas
  • Are there no dedicated servers that offers cheap windows OS?

• @limez said:
    Are there no dedicated servers that offers cheap windows OS?

Not really. It is against M$'s ToS but just install Windows 10 and buy a $10 product key off ebay

Thanked by 1simonindia
  • IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Our servers E3-1220V5 and E3-1230V5 are supplied with a geforce GT710 1Gb.

Dedicated servers

• @Ikoula said:
    Our servers E3-1220V5 and E3-1230V5 are supplied with a geforce GT710 1Gb.

Dedicated servers

Thank you so much.

• Already got servers from BlazingServers Got the it working on their vps.

Thanked by 1BlazingServers
  • @limez Can you run the OBS stream at 30 FPS in Blazing server VPS? And if it runs at 30 FPS, how much is the CPU usage by OBS?

• @limez said:
    Already got servers from BlazingServers Got the it working on their vps.

How do they work? Are there any outages?

• So far so good. But there are some issues that I cant fix. I am hoping their support can fix it.

Everytime I disconnect from rdp, the servers log off and all the process stopped of course. I am still searching online how to fix it.

• BlazingServersBlazingServers Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2016

@limez said:
    So far so good. But there are some issues that I cant fix. I am hoping their support can fix it.

Everytime I disconnect from rdp, the servers log off and all the process stopped of course. I am still searching online how to fix it.

I'm waiting for you on Skype...I've already suggested you a few solutions...

• @BlazingServers said:

@limez said:
    So far so good. But there are some issues that I cant fix. I am hoping their support can fix it.

all your vps come with gpu by default ? I am interested in taking one to test OBS as well...

• Does @BlazingServers' VPS comes with GPU?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@BlazingServers said:

@limez said:

How's the new logo going?

Thanked by 1GCat

@MrGeneral said:

Couldn't catch you :(

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@BlazingServers said:

@MrGeneral said:

Couldn't catch you :(

Awww pff.

• Issues has been fixed. Thanks for the suggestion blaze.

• Luke007 said: Does @BlazingServers' VPS comes with GPU?

same question

@dedicados said:

Luke007 said: Does @BlazingServers' VPS comes with GPU?

same question

PM'd to both of you. In short, it is a yes.