Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$0.75 .COM |.NET | .ORG | .BIZ | .INFO [LEGIT?]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$0.75 .COM |.NET | .ORG | .BIZ | .INFO [LEGIT?]

DestroyeRCoDestroyeRCo Member
edited January 2013 in General

Hi guys, I'm always looking for domain offers. I found this offer 2 weeks ago and looks like keeps working.

http://www.networksolutions.com/domain-name-registration/PS-domains.jsp?siteid=8&channelid=P13C8S570N0B9A1D761E0000V121&promo=NCDISC0034&gclid=CNvQktafn7QCFal7QgodDmwAQQ&clickid=2242317056

So, who wants a new domain, give it a try ;)

If works, You're welcome. If not, complain here xD

UPDATE: It works, I had to first login in Paypal Checkout, then complete the forms. (I used USA proxy)

Comments

• Ugh, and i just registered a domain @ yahoo.... for $1.99

• new customers only, etc.

@joodle said: Ugh, and i just registered a domain @ yahoo.... for $1.99

find a job

• @gubbyte said: find a job

I got money enough, and i don't care about the price, it's just that i register a domain and then another offer comes in... for less

• To register a

• Already posted.

www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/181701

• WOW at the end of the payment they wanted to charge me "$34.99". Please delete this trhead.

• And when i want to pay with PayPal i get: "You must add a credit card to complete this purchase. Some payments, like instant and immediate payments, require a credit card."

I don't even got a credit card... only got my bank account added to paypal

• yea this is legit. just bought one.

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited January 2013

Just a warning (and hopefully I am wrong) but last time I took advantage of a NetworkSolutions deal like this, within an hour of purchase of the domains I started getting marketing calls from them trying to up sell me. If you ignore the calls they will continue to call you every day till you answer and threaten to drop their services if they do not stop calling you. Was quite annoying. I haven't received spam emails from them, but I would not say that's out of question. I believe they use these deals as a loss leader to get your phone and email information so they can have their telemarketers continue to try and up sell you.

Just a heads up.

Cheers!

• @TheLinuxBug said: Just a warning (and hopefully I am wrong) but last time I took advantage of a NetworkSolutions deal like this, within an hour of purchase of the domains I started getting marketing calls from them trying to up sell me.

I haven't gotten the calls yet, probably because I didn't use my main number. But the amount of freaking spam email from these guys...

• Yeah no calls for me but I get emails every few days from them, just added it to spam anyways. Other then that it's fine.

• Beware, it appears to be for first-time Network Solutions customers only. It will show up at $0.75 during checkout, then if you log-in as an existing customer, the price jumps up to $35 on the final checkout page without warning.

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited January 2013

@jon617 said: Beware, it appears to be for first-time Network Solutions customers only. It will show up at $0.75 during checkout, then if you log-in as an existing customer, the price jumps up to $35 on the final checkout page without warning.

Well I never had an account with them, but the pricing jumps to $35 before paying. Not sure if they block certain countries for using the promo. Or perhaps they only allow credit card for this?

• @DalComp said: Well I never had an account with them, but the pricing jumps to $35 before paying. Not sure if they block certain countries for using the promo.

I used usa proxy.

• my paypal will blocked if i use proxy US.
    because i am come from another country

• @transformerx said: my paypal will blocked if i use proxy US.

because i am come from another country

I always connect from my IP(colombia) and from USA IP, never had an issue.

• I did this a while back, and even though I paid $0.75, I regret it.

Tip: Use a fake phone number while signing up. The amount of garbage email they're sending me is ridiculous -- trying to get me to buy more services. They're even spamming my mobile phone by calling 1-2 times a day, for what reason, I have no idea as they are now on my phone's block list.