Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mailchannels SMTP Relay with Outbound Spam Filtering for 7€/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Mailchannels SMTP Relay with Outbound Spam Filtering for 7€/month

gleertgleert Member, Host Rep
edited November 2016 in Offers

Hello LETers,

For everyone who is interested in using Mailchannels SMTP Relay with Outbound Spam Filtering on their Server(s) but the entry plan (lite) is too expensive/large to fit their budget, we now offer a affordable solution. We are an official Mailchannels reseller, you will get a Mailchannels account and we will only be able to see the number of sent emails.

Mailchannels 10.000
10.000 emails per month
Overage Rate: 0.00075€ per email
6,50€/month Order Now

If you're interested in a bigger or smaller package, please PM me.

Thanked by 2doughmanes Razza

Comments

• gleertgleert Member, Host Rep

First 5 orders get 20% recurring discount using discount code MC25

• Please fit the price within the limit of $7/month.

@Ishaq I have changed it, hope we use the same conversation rate...

Thanked by 1Ishaq
  • No paypal?

@Layer PayPal is available now

@Layer did it work for you?

• Comes to Total Recurring: 7,87 € = ~$8.30US Monthly after tax, doesn' this break the $7USD rule?

• Also, possible to remove tax if outside the EU?

• Finaly any chance of some baby accounts? Lots of us run provate mailservers doing 1,000 or less outbound emails.

• bohdans said: Finaly any chance of some baby accounts? Lots of us run provate mailservers doing 1,000 or less outbound emails.

Do you not read the post.

gleert said: If you're interested in a bigger or smaller package, please PM me.

bohdans said: Also, possible to remove tax if outside the EU?

Yes, outside of EU should be without tax!

bohdans said: Finaly any chance of some baby accounts? Lots of us run provate mailservers doing 1,000 or less outbound emails.

I can do a 1.000 emails/month plan for 2€/month

bohdans said: Finaly any chance of some baby accounts? Lots of us run provate mailservers doing 1,000 or less outbound emails.

@bohdans you can order it here

• @gleert thank you :)

• bohdansbohdans Member
    edited November 2016

Can not check out :(

The following errors occurred:

NIF / CIF is required
        Movil is required  

Edit: just put in N/A into the fields, let me through

• Also, welcome email sends password in plaintext.....

• And to top it all off, your own emails are being flagged as spam!

X-Spamd-Result: default: False [9.00 / 15.00]
     PHISHING(4.00)[naranjatec.com->sendgrid.net]
     MIME_BAD_ATTACHMENT(4.00)[pdf]
     BAYES_HAM(-3.00)[99.99%]
     HTML_SHORT_LINK_IMG_1(3.00)[]
     URIBL_GREY(1.50)[sendgrid.net.multi.uribl.com]
     MIME_GOOD(-0.10)[multipart/mixed, multipart/alternative, text/plain]
     DMARC_NA(0.00)[naranjatec.com]
     R_SPF_ALLOW(-0.20)[+ip4:167.89.0.0/17]
     R_DKIM_ALLOW(-0.20)[naranjatec.com]
     FORGED_SENDER_VERP_SRS(0.00)[]
    X-Rspamd-Server: localhost
    X-Rspamd-Scan-Time: 0.47
    X-Rspamd-Queue-ID: 802FA1FA20
    X-Rmilter-Greylist: Greylisted for 321 seconds, whitelisted till 2016-11-24 10:17:05, type: data hash
    X-Spam: yes

bohdans said: And to top it all off, your own emails are being flagged as spam!

Normally we don't have problems with emails sent by SendGrid getting into the spam box... I have now changed the emails sent by WHMCS to Mailchannels also. Good catch!

• RazzaRazza Member
    edited November 2016

bohdans said: Also, welcome email sends password in plaintext.....

Well the password was send in the welcome email but as long as the email sent using ssl/tls and the receiving server supports ssl/tls it not like anyone else can see it.

Thanked by 1doughmanes

Razza said: Well the password was send in the welcome email but as long as the email sent using ssl/tls and the receiving server supports ssl/tls it not like anyone else can see it.

Of course we're using SSL/TLS

@bohdans is everything working for you?

• Nice, I was looking for a smaller MailChannels plan to try it out :)

Thanked by 1gleert
  • Waldo19Waldo19 Member
    edited November 2016

@gleert said:
    @bohdans is everything working for you?

@bohdans Care to leave a review?

Waldo19 said: @bohdans Care to leave a review?

He has cancelled the service with the following reason: Service not as good as current solution

The strange thing is that he hasn't sent any message through Mailchannels using the account provided...

@Waldo19 If you want a review from users that really use the service ask @cassa or @Razza

• RazzaRazza Member
    edited November 2016

I don't nornmaly do review's, but I will make a exception since you ask for one.

The effective of the outbound spam filtering don't know yet as not planning to send any spam and non of my limited number email I've sent so far got been marked as spam.

The smtp relay email deliverable is petty good not had any issue to any email provider.

I've used Mailchannel before as a end user at a other provider before so I know it a quality product.

If your looking for Mailchannel and don't need 300,000 or not willing to pay $99.99/mo for the lite plan then i would recommend getting a custom plan off @gleert

Ryan.

Thanked by 1gleert

@Waldo19 hope you find @Razza review interesting. Let me know if you have any doubts...

• @gleert, sorry been busy. I will give you some feedback soon :) promise.

• bohdansbohdans Member
    edited November 2016

@gleert, basically I have a email server with a host, the IP got blacklisted and I was looking at Mailchannels to fix the issue. The host got the IP removed from the blacklist before I had a chance to set it up.
    Since I am lazy, I didn't bother setting the Mailchannels up. But I am having issues with the IP reputation again today, so I am thinking my lazyness is causing me more issues than just doing the work and setting it up.
    Thinking I shouldn't have been so hasty to cancel the service now.

@bohdans no problem, please configure your Mailchannels account and test it! Do you want me to remove the cancellation request for now?

• @gleert actually, that would be good. Thank you