Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[KVM][VirtKick] OVH GAME DDoS Protection from $5!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[KVM][VirtKick] OVH GAME DDoS Protection from $5!

pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep
edited November 2016 in Offers

Whats up Low end stalkers, pushing our services right into your face once again. We're different than the rest, we use VirtKick so can't do all the useless stuff other hosts promise (Alas, no features to break and cause downtime, RIGHT!)

Backed by OVH, because colocation scares me, too many hardware stealing bastards around. This is a bonus though, you can see exactly what our hosts are packing, AND you know what the DDoS backend can do, so.. If you need protection, forget a sammie bag and come to the fully flavored and ultra thin (For maximum feels) party that is OVH Game Range DDoS mitigation.

Also, we don't oversell by a ridiculous amount, only 16VM's per host AND our load stats are public.. Take a look at the status page on our website.

$5 - 1GB Small but powerful
1 vCPU
1GB RAM
5GB SSD
250Mbits Shared (Fair use unlimited)
Link

$7 - 2GB Brilliant all round
2 vCPU
2GB RAM
10GB SSD
250Mbits Shared (Fair use unlimited)
Link

CA Nodes are E3 1245v2 and FR are i7 4790K

Payment through Stripe or Paypal Minimum payment $6

TOS | Website Link | NixStats

Comments

• Seems like a good deal but 5GB Storage? Really?

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2016

@lion said:
    Seems like a good deal but 5GB Storage? Really?

It is what it is, I won't oversell and don't have the ( luxury? ) to oversell storage with OVZ.

Price, Performance, Storage. Choose two

@pbgben said:

@lion said:
    Seems like a good deal but 5GB Storage? Really?

It is what it is, I won't oversell and don't have the ( luxury? ) to oversell storage with OVZ.

Price, Performance, Storage. Choose two

Also, Disk utilization is LOW too, plenty of performance for you

• Plan A is $5.00 per month but then you are asking for $6.00 per month minimum payment? That does not seem right and may violate LET offer rules. @Jarland

Also the link to purchase is behind a login? Whats with that?

Finally, your opening sales push come across as Delimiter cocky...We all know how that turned out for them.

@Weblogics said:
    Plan A is $5.00 per month but then you are asking for $6.00 per month minimum payment? That does not seem right and may violate LET offer rules. @Jarland

Also the link to purchase is behind a login? Whats with that?

Finally, your opening sales push come across as Delimiter cocky...We all know how that turned out for them.

Ouch.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Jeez

• Possible to get a public object storage container from ovh directly and have it connect to the kvm vps?

@doughnet said:
    Possible to get a public object storage container from ovh directly and have it connect to the kvm vps?

You will benefit from ovh<>ovh traffic, I have not tried this though.

• Any test ip or looking glass?

edited November 2016

@vpsmm said:
    Any test ip or looking glass?

That's a genuine IP hosted with us you may use to test.

• GamerTech24GamerTech24 Member
    edited January 2017

pbgben said: 250Mbits Shared (Fair use unlimited)

it's unlimited under fair use alright, I've been using a VM as a download server and still works great and gets speeds around 250 mpbs, I can post a speedtest-cli if anyone wants. All ovh Canada servers are, for the most part have unlimited data so it would only make sense the VPSs can benefit from that as well

Thanked by 1pbgben