Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

JetBackup – Full cPanel Account Backups, Incremental backups starting at $3.95 per month!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

JetBackup – Full cPanel Account Backups, Incremental backups starting at $3.95 per month!

BACKUPS BACKUPS BACKUPS!

As the fastest growing cPanel backup software, JetBackup is really an addon we can stand behind and be proud to offer you. Have you been looking for a backup solution with Incremental Remote Backups? Lucky for you with “Point-in-time incremental backups”, JetBackup harnesses the power of hardlinks to use less space while backing-up accounts. After your first full backup future backups will only take up space from changed files.

Are you in need of Multiple Remote Destinations for your backups? You can schedule as many backup jobs as you want with JetBackup from multiple supported backup destinations; Local backups, Remote SSH, Remote FTP, Amazon S3, and Dropbox!

EXAMPLE OF FEATURES PROVIDED

Complete cPanel account backup
Backup directly to remote destination
Self restore GUI for cPanel users
Single file restore from local/remote backup
Download files from local/remote backup
DR Mode – Clone accounts by schedule between servers
Point-in-time local/remote incremental backups
CloudLinux support (put the backup process inside LVE)
API Access to backup/restore system
Multiple backup destinations
Multiple backup jobs to multiple destinations
Limit backup space / inodes for users
WHMCS module to sell backup services

JetBackup is $3.95/month per cPanel server. Use JetBackup on UNLIMITED cPanel accounts for your entire server! We operate 24/7/365 and are always ready to assist you. Our order process is extremely quick and automated. Order direct from our website and start using JetBackup today! https://www.jetapps.com/order.

Start selling backup services! Use the JetBackup Manager WHMCS module to easily create backup products for your clients and link them to existing hosting accounts. This WHMCS module will calculate the amount of backup space used and create an invoice directly inside your WHMCS client area. The JetBackup Manager WHMCS module is free with purchase of a JetBackup license!

Comments

• This post was approved by Ishaq on 14-Nov-2016 4:44pm

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

cpanel already has this feature baked in...

• Question: KuberDock from CloudLinux now has cPanel integration and Docker APPS are accessible from a modified cPanel that customers see. Could JetApps be installed in cPanel and docker containers backed up?

• agoldenberg said: cpanel already has this feature baked in...

cPanel backup ... has nothing like Jetbackup features...

• @agoldenberg said:
    cpanel already has this feature baked in...

Negative brother.

• JetBackup is completely different than cPanel's built-in backup system.

While it could use some improvement (run the file restore process in the background so one can close the browser window), or perhaps allowing the admin to generate a command line to perform a custom restore, it's a great product and I will personally vouch for it.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I believe @Francisco uses this on BuyShared, a community favorite.

Thanked by 2BeardyUnixGuy Unixfy
  • looks good, is there a limit on the size of the site to backup? i have some of 70GB.

do you have a trial license to test?

• raindog308 said: I believe @Francisco uses this on BuyShared, a community favorite.

You're correct.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Jetbackup works pretty good. There's a few things i'd like to see changed but i've yet to look for a recommendation email to send it to :P

Francisco

Thanked by 2Foul lukesUbuntu
  • JetAppsJetApps Member
    edited November 2016

@Foul said:
    agoldenberg said: cpanel already has this feature baked in...

cPanel backup ... has nothing like Jetbackup features...

>

You are correct, cPanel has a backup feature but if you visit our website and look at the JetBackup features, you can see a side by side comparison of how our features differ from cPanel. https://www.jetapps.com/jetbackup

• JetAppsJetApps Member
    edited November 2016

@dedicados said:
    looks good, is there a limit on the size of the site to backup? i have some of 70GB.

>

Unfortunately there is no trial license at this time but you can purchase a license for $3.95 and you will have seven (7) days to try it out and request a refund if you are unsatisfied within the first seven days.

• @Waldo19 said:
    Question: KuberDock from CloudLinux now has cPanel integration and Docker APPS are accessible from a modified cPanel that customers see. Could JetApps be installed in cPanel and docker containers backed up?

Unfortunately, I am unsure of this feature. I will work with our development and support team to find an answer for you as soon as possible and will reply here shortly. In the meantime, if you have any support-related questions, please feel free to send an email to [email protected] for 24/7 support!

Thanked by 1Waldo19
  • @dedicados said:
    looks good, is there a limit on the size of the site to backup? i have some of 70GB.

We do not have a trial license at this time. However, you can try out JetBackup Manager by purchasing a license for $3.95 and if you are unsatisfied with the product within the first seven (7) days after purchase, you may request a refund and we will be happy to assist you with that. While you have a paid license, you also have access to our 24/7 technical support team for any assistance you may need.

• @JetApps said:

@Waldo19 said:
    Question: KuberDock from CloudLinux now has cPanel integration and Docker APPS are accessible from a modified cPanel that customers see. Could JetApps be installed in cPanel and docker containers backed up?

Unfortunately, I am unsure of this feature. I will work with our development and support team to find an answer for you as soon as possible and will reply here shortly. In the meantime, if you have any support-related questions, please feel free to send an email to [email protected] for 24/7 support!

Message from our developers: We are currently studying KuberDock and if it is doable, we will gladly add support.

Thanked by 1Waldo19
  • @JetApps said:

@dedicados said:

>

Unfortunately there is no trial license at this time but you can purchase a license for $3.95 and you will have seven (7) days to try it out and request a refund if you are unsatisfied within the first seven days.

There is no limit on the size of your backup site. We have seen users backup accounts over 400 GB. The first run will take a while because it is backing up the entire system but with our incremental backups, the second run (and any thereafter) will be much quicker as the software is only backing up new or modified data.

• @Francisco said:
    Jetbackup works pretty good. There's a few things i'd like to see changed but i've yet to look for a recommendation email to send it to :P

Francisco

@Francisco, we have just implemented a new feature request page for you to submit your comments and suggestions to our developers. Please take a look! http://request.jetapps.com/

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@JetApps said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

@Francisco, we have just implemented a new feature request page for you to submit your comments and suggestions to our developers. Please take a look! http://request.jetapps.com/

Cool :)

Happy overall.

Francisco

• I never thought JetApps would post here. :P