Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1 Pond ($1.7) *.com Register. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1 Pond ($1.7) *.com Register.

2»

Comments

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

@jkr1711 said: Am I the only lucky person when it comes to CrazyDomains? :p

I've never bought a full priced domain from them and all my domains are registered instantly

Looks like it, haha. Still waiting on mine,.

• Registered a .com with them last week, took about 3 days to go through.

It's £1 for the first year only.

Also got a .net and a .co.uk with them, price is £2 per year for up to 10 years. Those took about 4 business days to process.

• @jkr1711 said: I've never bought a full priced domain from them and all my domains are registered instantly

It always says pending for me after I purchased it.

• tommytommy Member
    edited January 2013

@jkr1711 said: Am I the only lucky person when it comes to CrazyDomains? :p

I've never bought a full priced domain from them and all my domains are registered instantly

yeah, :P I'm jealous :)

take 1 week for me until my domain activated.

• My first helpful Post in LET xD.

It takes like 3-4 days to setup the domain (the last time the free .asia took 3 days).

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited January 2013

You can register domain for 99p (+VAT for EU) from LCN.com for first year to (from their twitter)

http://bit.ly/99pdomain
    http://www.lcn.com/domain_names?utm_source=Twitter+Ads&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=99com

• @Patrick can you register multiple domains for 99p each? how much is 99p in USD?

• @Ruriko said: @Patrick can you register multiple domains for 99p each? how much is 99p in USD?

A difficult question sire, however here's the answer

• @ErawanArifNugroho said: the fastest way to get response is by emailing at complaints@crazydomain

That's just abusing their system :<

• jon617jon617 Veteran
    edited January 2013

Waiting 3+ days for a domain these days is ridiculous. It should be an automatic process, and I have no idea why clearly it is not. It's not like we're applying for a mortgage or a driver's license. I know cheap is cheap, but I just don't understand why manually processing delayed orders can benefit them at all. That being said, I do have 3 domains with them, but the delay will probably stop me from using them again.

Now they're asking for credit card copy and ID.

• jon617jon617 Veteran
    edited January 2013

@dominicl said: Now they're asking for credit card copy and ID.

They asked me for this too. I provided and my order went through about 48 hours later. My subsequent orders still took 4 days to process.

• "can you register multiple domains for 99p each? how much is 99p in USD?"

The LCN offer is for 1 domain only but the domains are registered immediately not 3 or 4 days later like CrazyDomains

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited January 2013

@jon617 said: Waiting 3+ days for a domain these days is ridiculous.

my last batch of .asia domains from crazy domain took 4 weeks.

• @jcaleb said: my last batch of .asia domains from crazy domain took 4 weeks.

mine was instant

• My domain is still at pending there -.-

Anyone here already got his domain registered?

edited January 2013

They told me that they'd refunded me and I'd need to order again and provide verification documents. No refund..even if it is just a pound.

Maybe I need to order with a card rather than paypal as they did ask for a photocopy of the card....

Anybody else got through on the phones?

• Tired of crazydomains
    Registered my domain at yahoo.com $1.99 for the first year, Registered within 5 minutes

Going to get them to refund me like they said they already had, reg it with the lcn 99p deal and transfer to Namecheap after a year.

• @dominicl said: Going to get them to refund me like they said they already had, reg it with the lcn 99p deal and transfer to Namecheap after a year.

I also had to ask for a refund, sorry guys for the problems :S If I find a good offer (not crazy domains hahaha) I'll post it here.

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited January 2013

My domain is still pending. No contact, no nothing from crazydomains yet.

Just used the 99p first year LCN offer.

• @jon617 said: @dominicl said: Now they're asking for credit card copy and ID.

They asked me for that too. I told them to screw off and refund me.

@Kris said: They asked me for that too. I told them to screw off and refund me.

Same, in a bit of a nicer way! Well:

Refund me.

Thanks