Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RobertHost / 512mb - 10GB SSD - 2 Core E3 - 1TB @ 1Gbp/s - Redundant Network - $5/month LET Special
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RobertHost / 512mb - 10GB SSD - 2 Core E3 - 1TB @ 1Gbp/s - Redundant Network - $5/month LET Special

RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep
edited January 2013 in Offers

RobertHost is proud to launch a new LET special. Servers are located in Dallas, TX. Very limited stock.

Full Specs:
- 512mb RAM + 512mb VSwap
- 1,000GB bandwidth @ 1Gbp/s
- Redundant network
- 10GB RAID 10 SSD space
- 2 E3-1230 cores (fair use)
- 1 IPv4 address
- Unmanaged
- Price: $5
Order here.

If you have questions, let us know. Thanks for looking.

Test IP

Comments

• Where's the big wow, or am I missing something?

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

@gubbyte Looks like the price was entered wrong, that has been fixed.

• In frontpage "WEB HOSTING

HIGH PERFORMANCE SSD-POWERED WEB -GOSTING-"

It is Hosting right

• AsadAsad Member
    edited January 2013

You haven't even put any effort into your website

• That template.

• Though most know vSwap means it is OpenVZ, it may still be a good ideas to mention the virtualization being used in your offer. Thanks.

• @RobertJFClarke

What awards have you won for hosting?

@TheLinuxBug Thanks, I'll include that.

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited January 2013

Robert Host home page "Got a question? Call us at: 1-800-555-1212"

So, let me get this straight...If I have a question about your webhosting you want me to call the AT&T Toll Free Directory Assistance number? Why?

• No Debian?

• Isn't there some minimum age requirement to advertise on LET? Pretty sure there was a youtube video posted a while back that makes you look all of..12-14ish?

• I/O is a bit on the downside for an SSD VPS. Would you mind sharing what drives are you using?

ioping -c 25 . --- . (simfs /vz/private/106) ioping statistics --- 25 requests completed in 24042.3 ms, 626 iops, 2.4 mb/s min/avg/max/mdev = 0.1/1.6/21.3/4.1 ms

@MiguelQ Just added Debian and Fedora templates in both 32 Bit and 64 Bit flavors.

• lol toll free directory assistance that funny as hell! maybe he wants us to try to find his business listing. hahaha

• @RobertJFClarke said: @MiguelQ Just added Debian and Fedora templates in both 32 Bit and 64 Bit flavors.

I just hate it when providers/people do this, ignore harder questions and just answer the simple ones.

@Freek I don't believe there are any other "questions" that I haven't answered here, or in private. The only other comments are "constructive criticism", if you could call it that.

• @RobertJFClarke said: @Freek I don't believe there are any other "questions" that I haven't answered here, or in private. The only other comments are "constructive criticism", if you could call it that.

I think he meant my question about the drives you use

• Samsung 840's based on the blub on the website.....

• Or mine about you probably not even being able to enter a binding contract with a customer due to being underage.

@MiguelQ @prae These days we're running 840s only, but have used Intels in the past, and are still using them in two boxes.

• What's the LLC you're using for the company?

@serverbear Long process, but will soon be CubeMotion LLC.