Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CoreXChange outage in Dallas - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CoreXChange outage in Dallas

2»

Comments

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Just did a formal check everything in Dallas went down for 16 minutes except for exactly one node I have.

@concerto49 I need to license the feature. Take my $$

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

For the record, my comments earlier were in no way to be taken as a shot against Incero (or anyone else in CoreX). I was just remarking on the fact that I'm glad no RamNode nodes were affected since I moved everyone out of there a while back.

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2013

@Nick_A Your comments were not taken in a derogatory manor.

In addition, RobertHost, and all RobertHost affiliates do not in any way condone or accept any of the comments started her on the website LOWENDTALK . COM in the thread in which this post is hosted.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Nick_A said: or anyone else in CoreX

Just admit it Nick, you hate me. You always have. I know what those friendly conversations and all of the paid invoices on my account really mean...deep hatred.

<3

• @jarland said: @MiguelQ Referring to SimpleNode?

No, actually I was referring to your site. First I thought it was because of the outage, but it looks like it's only the links at the footer of the TOS/AUP page that are broken ;)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited January 2013

@MiguelQ said: but it looks like it's only the links at the footer of the TOS/AUP page that are broken ;)

Dangit, I thought I fixed all of those! Honestly sometimes I think the site changes itself to make me lose my mind. Thanks for letting me know. It's been a repeat problem since we switched to WHMCS, and you'd think I would have killed it by now.