Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dos Servers Filled 2 servers new stock will come tomorrow
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dos Servers Filled 2 servers new stock will come tomorrow

dosserverscadosserversca Member
edited January 2013 in General

Hi everyone,

I was amazed by the people here at lowendtalk.
We at Dos Servers aren't so new in hosting industry, We operating from 2010 with servers in Canada, USA, Germany and France and was never posting here as we were limiting the countries that people was able to order (Limitation by ip ban so some countries didnt even saw the website as live)

We changed this and opened option to every one in the world to order but still we was not thinking that people here at LET will order those VPS's so fast ( We still reject high risk orders from high risk countries)

We thinking change all VPS from VPS to cloud VPS and i want to hear the opinions of ppl here
Cloud vps will work actuly the same as vps just client will be able to build from the package few vps (with the package limit ofcorse)

Comments

• What does "Dos" in your company name mean?

• DigitalOcean too good

• @rds100 said: What does "Dos" in your company name mean?

Nothing really just a nice name

• dosserverscadosserversca Member
    edited January 2013

@seraphkz said: DigitalOcean too good

And how this relevant to the post?

• DoS aka Denial of Service...

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Am I the only one who thinks "DOS Servers" means either:

(1) instead of virtual CD drives, you get a virtual 360K floppy, or

(2) Denial of Service Servers

• @joodle said: DoS aka Denial of Service...

MS-DOS ;)

anyway the name not mean anything it just what i found normal but few days ago i registerd another domain and thinking of changing the name

• I'd change the name unless you want to attract the shadiest and worst clients, moreso than your average budget client. (No offense budget clients. But for ever 10 of you, at-least 2 are up to no good)

• dosserverscadosserversca Member
    edited January 2013

@MannDude said: I'd change the name unless you want to attract the shadiest and worst clients, moreso than your average budget client. (No offense budget clients. But for ever 10 of you, at-least 2 are up to no good)

well this is the company website and the clients manager but the websites that come from and order are www.betavps.net and www.entervps.com but Enter VPS aren't for LET

• Sounds skiddy?

• JacobJacob Member
    edited January 2013

I'm honestly not sure, this whole thread is just confusing.

@Ishaq said: Sounds skiddy?

• @raindog308 said: Am I the only one who thinks "DOS Servers" means either:

(2) Denial of Service Servers

No you are not - but I lean towards it sounding like #2

• why everyone so stick to the name of the compay? the thread talking about vps adn cloud vps and i want to hear the opinion

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited January 2013

"Am I the only one who thinks "DOS Servers" means either:

(2) Denial of Service Servers"

I didn't think it meant either of those. When I saw DOS my first thought was this

"We thinking change all VPS from VPS to cloud VPS"
    "the thread talking about vps adn cloud vps and i want to hear the opinion"

opinion: if you're thinking of becoming a true cloud provider you'll need to invest in the infrastructure to offer your customers a true cloud experience.

something like this and this and this

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Cloud VPS typically means per-hour pricing, instant provisioning, separate SAN-like storage with snapshots, georeplication, load balancers...are you ready to offer that?

• @raindog308 said: Cloud VPS typically means per-hour pricing, instant provisioning, separate SAN-like storage with snapshots, georeplication, load balancers...are you ready to offer that?

Well
    we will not provide hourly price but we will offer weekly price.
    Instant its already we offer
    Why cloud need snapshoots? its alredy backup system
    we offer correctly in 4 loctions servers in few days we update the stock in other places...
    load balancer is already offerd

• Instincts tell me this is not going to go well.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

@dosservers.ca: what virtualization do you plan to use?

• If I'm reading the initial note correctly, isn't this fellow saying that people from LET already bought all his existing stock? That being the case, would any previous purchasers come forward to share their experience?

• @shovenose said: @dosservers.ca: what virtualization do you plan to use?

OpenVZ

@Nekki said: If I'm reading the initial note correctly, isn't this fellow saying that people from LET already bought all his existing stock? That being the case, would any previous purchasers come forward to share their experience?

Only 2 servers was filled

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@BenND said: Instincts tell me this is not going to go well.

Agreed

• @dosserversca said: Only 2 servers was filled

By buyers from LET?

• @Nekki said: By buyers from LET?

Im not sure but i think

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@raindog308 said: instead of virtual CD drives, you get a virtual 360K floppy, or

Your not the only one..

• @dosserversca said: Im not sure but i think

I think you may be mistaken...

• @Nekki said: I think you may be mistaken...

Well if im i still happy to see so much orders even not from LEB maybe becuse we opened option to everyone in the world to order