Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3x Dell CS24-SC 1U Server For Sale
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

3x Dell CS24-SC 1U Server For Sale

waynelim14waynelim14 Member
edited January 2013 in General

Closed.

Comments

• Uhm, I'd be willing to give you $75. My offer is much cheaper, but I see no real value if it has no HDD, Optical drive.

• @curtisg said: Uhm, I'd be willing to give you $75. My offer is much cheaper, but I see no real value if it has no HDD, Optical drive.

HDD belongs to the company i colo with so yeah, i can't get them.

• Yeah, you may have issues selling these for that much without a HDD

• @fizzyjoe908 said: Yeah, you may have issues selling these for that much without a HDD

Got them for $450 each at ebay five months ago. If nobody wants it then i'll just keep them for spare parts :\

• I'd love to have one, just for $300 I'd rather do rent-to-own with dacentec which would cost me the same price for 12 months then I'd own the hole server, everything.

• That's pretty high for these, you can get dual L5420s with 16GB and 4x 15k SAS drives for a little over $300 on eBay.

• @curtisg said: I'd love to have one, just for $300 I'd rather do rent-to-own with dacentec which would cost me the same price for 12 months then I'd own the hole server, everything.

That's true.

@Microlinux said: That's pretty high for these, you can get dual L5420s with 16GB and 4x 15k SAS drives for a little over $300 on eBay.

Yeah :\, can't find any five months ago when i'm in need of it.

• Looks like nobody wants it, i'll keep them as spares. Thanks for all your comment guys!
    Closed.

• Any idea on the power draw?

• @BradND said: Any idea on the power draw?

Power supply you mean? If so, it's 400-watt.

• This will run at 0.3-ish Amp one socket, dual socket 0.4 Amp.

I wouldn't even bother buying a L5410 server.

• As I said, my offer stands at $75 - I'll keep this offer up for another 24 hours - however you'd have to pay for shipping, handling.

• @curtisg said: As I said, my offer stands at $75 - I'll keep this offer up for another 24 hours - however you'd have to pay for shipping, handling.

I would prefer to keep as a spare. Anyway, i've stated above that i'm not selling it already.

• DamianDamian Member
    edited January 2013

@waynelim14 said: Looks like nobody wants it, i'll keep them as spares.

You offered them for forty-eight minutes, hardly enough time to specify "nobody wants it".

What was the offer?

• @Damian said: What was the offer?

It's Dell CS24-SC with 2x intel xeon L5410, 8gb ram.