Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can some one please help me with BudgetVM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can some one please help me with BudgetVM

natestammnatestamm Member
edited January 2013 in General

I think I'm getting jaded. I just need some help. I paid for a box before the week end and I can't get her setup properly.

I am going back and forth with yet another company on getting a box to Nat, pref with IPT_REDIRECT. I don't want to go beyond that.

I have been very courteous so far. SO, What would you, the community advise is a next step here? I can't go beyond 48 hours for a box.

EM is off to Nick Rose, and support, beyond that I'm lost with BudgetVM. I just don't know what to say to people when this happens.

Speechless, as of, now..

Comments

• If it helps, I have had a box with them for a long time, excellent uptime, great service.

They had my original natting with rDNS in hours, so, perhaps not speechless after all, confused?

Let me put it this way. I'm not going to rant on the LEB offer I found, serves no purpose.

But, barring some other sources I have, can any one offer me a virtual or dedicated box with 140GB,

the bandwidth i need

the memory required

natting with IPT_REDIRECT

and I can test this out and get some things setup for the sake of my deadline over an agreed cost?

I can pay tomorrow, LEB pricing is not important. I need reasonable. And accurate. That's all.

• So no replies to your ticket?

• krs360krs360 Member
    edited January 2013

@natestamm said: IPT_REDIRECT

@Ishaq maybe you can answer this? should ipt not be in lowercase or does it not matter? The server I have setup has the module enabled under ipt_REDIRECT.

• @krs360 said: should ipt not be in lowercase or does it not matter? The server I have setup has the module enabled under ipt_REDIRECT.

I don't think that would matter. It has something to do with the node not having that module enabled.

• I'm fairly sure I had a problem with one of my first VPS providers enabling a module but with a lower case letter instead of capital or vice versa.. but that was a long time ago.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Our KVM storage boxes can do that.
    Otherwise, 140 GB we dont have on regular VPSes.
    http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/7347/prometeusiperweb-storage-from-premium-to-free

• @Zen said: Reading your post was actually painful.

Its more probable he used translation

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I'm not 100% clear on whether the module is not enabled or whether the issue is with settings.

• @Ishaq it was along those lines. And although I truly do love my vps with Enzu I feel I rubbed a tech wrong.

I was really making an attempt at first just to give the basics, But they have fixed this.

I still recommend Enzu and BudgetVM. Their machines and sources are great, so I'm happy.

Still got some great advice and offers from you all over this one... Thanks. I mean that.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Glad they got you fixed up :)

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I am also happy with my BudgetVM, it gives good quality for the money, but I wouldnt put anything which is really important there, I have a 1 GB with 3 IPs for 5 dollars in Chicago and it is not so unstable anymore. I am glad i did continue after the first terrible month. Things improved since then.