Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oh is it now? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Oh is it now?

2»

Comments

• @shovenose said: have you even tried my service before you make that judgement?

What makes your services unique?

• @shovenose said: @Kairus me? have you even tried my service before you make that judgement?

No, but I've seen all the threads you make. I wouldn't want to be with a provider that doesn't know so many things (or doesn't know how to search for answers) crucial to running his/her business.

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited January 2013

H.E. Pie said "What makes your services unique?"

nada SSL

@shovenose said "have you even tried my service before you make that judgement?"

I have a question. Your privacy policy says:

"Billing information is encrypted whenever possible."

When, or why ,would it ever not be possible to encrypt billing information?

or to put it another way: why isn't there a SSL on your checkout? Asking customers to enter their personal information (name, address, password) on an unencrypted page is a good way to drive away potential customers.

• lol, no SSL is like the biggest fail there is (for client areas, that is). It's 10 bucks worth a thousand for your business.

@Amitz said: Then stop posting, Shovenose. It cannot die as long as you go on posting in it.

+1

Like many before you, you're only making it worse.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Thank you for your feedback. We will have SSL on our website shortly!

• IntcsIntcs Member
    edited January 2013

@ZinnVPS said: hahah it was a general statement. dont look to far into it. Man i love these boards

Thank you sir. That's really a duty of ours. Yeah he might have arrived 26 but we are at times curious of some statement that he wants us to include in his comments, even though they are usually banned or altered by us. Tough work online, but I and his mom knows that, and we are a happy family =)

• @shovenose "We will have SSL on our website shortly!"

SSL is now active on their site +1

As @DomainBop said SSL is installed now!

• @shovenose if you want this thread to die, then stop replying lol

@curtisg lol I'm just confirming info from an hour ago.

• @shovenose said: lol I'm just confirming info from an hour ago.

Ok? And?

• @curtisg Welcome to the NameCheap marketplace?

• damn! first was funny, then i was sad, and now i dont know WTF im doing here.

• @shovenose said: what OS am I using then?

and you, what version do you have??

https://www.livezilla.net/premium/en/?action=preview&free=1

seems to bee free, but appears a 14 day trial. so dont know.

edited January 2013

No it is not free and not worth buying, unless you want to be stuck with just ONE operator. I just still have the old and free v3 version, before they made it paid software (v4).

• "No it is not free and not worth buying, unless you want to be stuck with just ONE operator. I just still have the old and free v3 version, before they made it paid software (v4)."

free alternative > http://www.craftysyntax.com/

Ew, no.
    As I said I'm working on my own, far better than anything else right now :)