Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KLOXO CONTROL PANEL giving 500 internal error - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KLOXO CONTROL PANEL giving 500 internal error

Comments

• Try

sh /script/fixweb

Then restart apache

service httpd restart
  • @rajin90 said: whenever they listen some request they goes back into idle state . this is also truth ISHAQ SIR.

I've already told you!

We are working, IRC is NOT support!

• this openvz or kvm, if kvm that will be always problem

• @dalcomp after using 1st command i got this msg
    lphp.exe: error while loading shared libraries: libkrb5.so.3: failed to map segment from
    shared object: Cannot allocate memory

ishaq sir if you have time to defend yourself[which i am not interested at all] then you should devote that time providing some solution.
    if you can't provide any solution you have no usage here.

• It's not his issue to help you. It is unmanaged.

• @curtisg you clearly are of their advocate. you need to read each line thrice before making any comment.
    @jarland catalyst vps seems good

• Try this, logon to Console,

cd /script ./upcp

Do ./upcp twice.

This should fix kloxo.

• Stop trying. I gave you the solution.

• that solution is known to me and didn't worked at all . it gives the same response
    lphp.exe: error while loading shared libraries: libkrb5.so.3: failed to map segment from

@gani tried your command and it checked for updates. my kloxo panel is of latest version and because of it kloxo panel started to work . and after 1 minute it is down again.

google consult is of not much help either

• japonjapon Member
    edited January 2013

@rajin90 said: you need to read each line thrice before making any comment.

How about you reading what people suggest you here to do? You don't even seem to have the slightest understanding of what a VPS is that you are using. I guess you should be better of with standard shared webhosting. No offence, but this would make your life much easier for yourself.

@rajin90 said: lphp.exe: error while loading shared libraries: libkrb5.so.3: failed to map segment from

That clearly tells you that you have memory problems. Check htop to see what's consuming so much memory. If you don't have enough, you simply have a too smal VPS for Kloxo. Keep on reading here.

• It's Linux or Windows based?

lphp.exe
  • @ErawanArifNugroho said: It's Linux or Windows based?

For some reason, even on Linux, kloxo processes end with .exe.....

• @rajin90 said: Cannot allocate memory

Assuming this is OpenVZ, you're probably are going to have to restart the container or request a temporary RAM increase (I'm assuming all your RAM has been used up).

Again @rajin90, BlueVM is an unmanaged service, installing Kloxo is an added benefit. BlueVM IRC is not a support channel (although they will try and help you if they are available). Your constant argument against people who are trying to help you out is in itself a negative tone. This is an unmanaged service, if you wish to have a managed service then please pay extra for the managed service.

• japon sir i am not an expert of vps and whatever knowledge is required to fulfill my work is known to me and i applied it. i was on shared hosting and since my website started to consume most of other websites resources i was forced to move to a vps.[most natural reaction] kloxo is linux based? isn't it?

• @rajin90 said: kloxo is linux based? isn't it?

As many have told you (and looking at the errors) it seems your VPS doesn't have enough RAM to run the process you want it to. You may need to upgrade your package with BlueVM, or ask (kindly) if you can have a quick temporary RAM increase to see if this is the correct solution before upgrading. Been rude and obnoxious is not going to get an unmanaged provide to be kind and help you out of their likely busy schedule.

• @Damian said: For some reason, even on Linux, kloxo processes end with .exe.....

Thank you for the information :)

• halfeaterpie my system showing 510mb used out of 512mb . this seems like a valid reason for all this trouble. 2nd of all . unmanaged not means they have no responsibility and if they ever helped me i acknowledged it . why do i need to give them thumbs up when they have arrogantly neglected my TICKET and hide behind idle state[ they have free time arguing here but they can't devote that time helping the customer] and pleas to provide any solution.

• @rajin90 said: unmanaged not means they have no responsibility

Unmanaged means they have to keep your container running, ie network connectivity and the host system. What you do inside your container (VPS) is up to you. They do not have any responsibility for this. Just like your landlord doesn't care if your desk is broken or your bed is overused. That's up to you to care about.

• I suggest you attempt to optimize your Apache, the file you need to place the changes in is --

~lxcenter.conf

thethemefoundry.com/blog/optimize-apache-wordpress/

I suggest you attempt to optimize your MySQL as well.

• 512mb, have you tried to swicth to lighttpd?
    kill antivirus and spamassassin?

• kloxo opened again. and for the time working. now memory usage is 406mb
    so it seems memory is the issue. no one pointed it before not especially by bluevm
    it take only few words to help if you wish too.
    problem: before my website had similar traffic and it never created such problem[as ftp always worked] but today it is for the first time i have seen it go above 400mb mark. [unusual]

any suggestions regarding memory reduction.

• switch to lighttpd , change from bind/named, change from spamasassin

• @erwan i moved from lighttpd to apache. i had problem changing htaccess rewrite rules. same is the reason i am unable to use nginx.
    now memory usage is 357mb. i ran the same website on 256mb ram [debian:webmin]

• japonjapon Member
    edited January 2013

@rajin90 said: no one pointed it before not especially by bluevm

You are the administrator of a Server here. You have to notice that. The error message and logs clearly tell you. There is nobody you can make responsible for this. It is your job to get your VPS running.

@rajin90 said: any suggestions regarding memory reduction.

People have already gave you hints about this in this thread. Optimize your MySQL, run the tuning primer script and see what you need to do, optimize your Queries.

• edited January 2013

update kloxo

sh /script/upcp

and execute:

service kloxo restart

• If you disable innoDB in mysql it should lower your memory usage considerably..

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@rajin90 said: arrogantly neglected my TICKET

@rajin90 said: BLUEVM support staff is of no help

@rajin90 said: where is the so called "HELP"

@rajin90 said: i had to solve for myself even asking them for little bit of help so many time

@rajin90 said: i didn't asked them to manage my kloxo panel

@rajin90 said: whenever they listen some request they goes back into idle state

@rajin90 said: if you have time to defend yourself[which i am not interested at all] then you should devote that time providing some solution.

BlueVM Website:

We are responsible for:

Unscheduled Downtime or Maintenance
    Other unrelated downtime / network issues.
    Unusual or high usage of our services which effect your usage.
    System restarts that are unplanned

We are NOT responsible for:

Scheduled maintenance windows when announced 24 hours prior to the maintenance.
    Upgrades, downgrades or changes to your VPS.
    Suspension due to TOS violations, unpaid bills, etc...
    Software you install on your servers that causes downtime.
    DDOS Attacks or virus infections/general hacking on our services.
    Issues caused by the account holder, the account holder's users or his/her services.

Whether or not they were kind enough to install it for you in the first place is irrelevant. You are here trashing a provider for giving you more support than you agreed to receive when you signed up for their services. What's worse, you seem to be ignoring most suggestions. Might I kindly suggest the door?

• here comes another advocate of bluevm: mr japon.
    numerous times said by me: i only asked about clues and hints and they arrogantly didn't even replied my tickets leave alone irc help. here some talked about RAM[clue]
    i checked and found it being the culprit. if they can't even provide this much help then they have not any right to claim them support. as stated before : you need to have will to help others: anyone can take some position and come up with various excuses and waste customers time.

thanks japon for that script. rest i will google and hope if google not work then genuine and wishful help is provided by lowendtalk community

• @rajin90 -- Put the ball bat down and walk away from the dead horse.

• I am running Kloxo on bluvm vps using only 32mb ram, flawless....