Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Noez.de
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Noez.de

Noez.de

This name ? hmm if you see on google or anywhere trust me avoid it... the worst service in the world ..

1 they block all ports on the vps (if you say to them they say not true)
2 you ask maybe a new node maybe your vps broke (they dont do this)
3 you ask for a refound because you have a vps with no port's available ( they dont do this)
4 They do one think stoll money from people
5 They have one Dedicated (my opionion) with 1000000000 vps and all people like me use it ? No just look to it in putty and play alone apt-get update apt-get upgrade all time yeeee thank you Noez.de i hope you have a bad day all you life :)

Comments

• I'm not sure what just happened.

Thanked by 2gestiondbi Lunar
  • FuCk, THIS IS THE TOPpEST FiGHt!!

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

They kicked us out, scam.

• This post is going to make me start drinking early and the sun is still up outside

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • It's just a misunderstanding

Thanked by 1DashKiller
  • noez is pretty bad but op probably doesn't know what he does

• silviu1991 said: 1 they block all ports on the vps (if you say to them they say not true)

silviu1991 said: No just look to it in putty

Great story

• this thread will have some commit suicide. Mods should limit access here by some title warning ** enter at own risk .. **

@silviu1991 in all seriousness, take it step by step. explain in simple sentences what happened and if you still have an account, vps etc....

Thanked by 1default
  • I also got a 95 cent vps, its running for 2 days now an no issues till now...

• mehargagsmehargags Member
    edited October 2016

@surihost said:
    I also got a 95 cent vps, its running for 2 days now an no issues till now...

running fine is different than "serving fine". Someone posted really shitty network benchmarks in the other thread. So try running a website and monitor it to know the "service level"

• How did you "play in putty" when all ports are closed?

• layclayc Member
    edited October 2016

I don't know what kind of vps you got but mine is working fine. I have the vps for about a 6 months, all ports I need are open, servers is 100% up and fast.

I had no issues to open a ticket yet so may the support is bad but they are not as bad as you mentioned.

• @layc said:
    I don't know what kind of vps you got but mine is working fine. I have the vps for about a 6 months, all ports I need are open, servers is 100% up and fast.

I had no issues to open a ticket yet so may the support is bad but they are not as bad as you guys say.

Do you monitor your vps? I doubt that the sever really had an uptime of 100% for 6 months.

• @tr1cky said:

@layc said:

I had no issues to open a ticket yet so may the support is bad but they are not as bad as you guys say.

Do you monitor your vps? I doubt that the sever really had an uptime of 100% for 6 months.

I use it privately so no I don't monitor it but it is was up for the last 6 months. No need to be suspicious lul.

• @layc said:

@tr1cky said:

@layc said:

I use it privately so no I don't monitor it but it is was up for the last 6 months. No need to be suspicious lul.

100% hardware uptime does not mean 100% network uptime. But you probably have no clue anyway.

Thanked by 1paily
  • @tr1cky said:

@layc said:

@tr1cky said:

@layc said:

100% hardware uptime does not mean 100% network uptime. But you probably have no clue anyway.

No problems on my server either. And I do monitor it. I'm sure they're not the best provider out there but they do seem to be up to par comparing to a lot of LET hosts.

• For me reading their answers on trustpilot is reason enough to stay away from them.

Where is the 100% uptime graph btw?

• @tr1cky said:
    For me reading their answers on trustpilot is reason enough to stay away from them.

He he, I get that. But if you want a server for something not all that important why not? It's not like that €10 is gonna cause a financial crisis :)

Where is the 100% uptime graph btw?

I don't have a graph. Sorry can't help you there.

• @layc said:

I had no issues to open a ticket yet so may the support is bad but they are not as bad as you mentioned.

Ok try do a TeamSpeack server on your vps ... i just buy that vps for this ...

https://gameservermanagers.com/lgsm/ts3server/

IF my node is not ok that's not my fault but they dont help me ... i have others vps 1 from aruba with 1€ month and its ok ... but i try them and i spend 12€ for nothing better i go buy beer with that money

• layclayc Member
    edited October 2016

@tr1cky said:

Why you dont just stfu before talking shit? Instead of believing their service isn't as bad as you're saying you call me a liar.

I got a teamspeak server running and if I connect I can see its up for a 3 months now (since I started the server) and I got a privat vpn running I use it about 4 to 9 hours a day without timeout or disconnect so it's probably up all the time.

I dont have to proof you anything, if you think their service is bad. Ok stay away but dont keep lying if you haven't even tried.

• Could not start file manager 258 no network port available

bind failed on :::30033; reason: Address family not supported by protocol

talk more layc .... but ports are BLOCKED ... shit vps

• fkhfkh Member

Have a 95c vps over there and performance is really bad (especially disc io, simple apt upgrade taking 17min). Did a performance benchmark for those who are interested in - http://pastebin.com/raw/UXA2mna3)=. Overselled as f.... Support is unfriendly and not very forthcoming. My simple adivce - stay away from this company.

• @fkh said:
    Have a 95c vps over there and performance is really bad (especially disc io, simple apt upgrade taking 17min). Did a performance benchmark for those who are interested in - http://pastebin.com/raw/UXA2mna3)=. Overselled as f.... Support is unfriendly and not very forthcoming. My simple adivce - stay away from this company.

100 x 100 agree

• @layc said:

@tr1cky said:

Why you dont just stfu before talking shit? Instead of believing their service isn't as bad as you're saying you call me a liar.

I got a teamspeak server running and if I connect I can see its up for a 3 months now (since I started the server) and I got a privat vpn running I use it about 4 to 9 hours a day without timeout or disconnect so it's probably up all the time.

I dont have to proof you anything, if you think their service is bad. Ok stay away but dont keep lying if you haven't even tried.

Where's the lie? 100% hardware uptime does not mean that there's also 100% network uptime. Meanwhile you assume your vps was reachable all the time because the hardware wasn't restarted in 3 months and because you use a VPN and had no problems while using it, but statistics to back up your assumptions are missing.

You're probably just a noez employee or a desperate fanboy.

• I have a "95c vps" with owncloud installed. Day after day the VPS was slower, it took at least 10 seconds to open the owncloud.
    Today however, I noticed that the vps is considerably faster compared to yesterday. It is now taking 2-3 seconds to open the owncloud.

Test today:

Disk Speed
    ----------
    I / O (1st run): 39.3 MB / s
    I / O (2nd run): 72.3 MB / s
    I / O (3rd run): 63.5 MB / s
    Average I / O: 58.3667 MB / s

Previously it was something like this:

Disk Speed
    ----------
    I / O (1st run): 4 MB / s
    I / O (2nd run): 3MB / s
    I / O (3rd run): 9MB / s
    Average I / O: 5.33333 MB / s

I do not know if anyone else noticed the improvement, and I hope it stays that way and performance does not degrade again.

• @dcgoncalves said:
    I have a "95c vps" with owncloud installed. Day after day the VPS was slower, it took at least 10 seconds to open the owncloud.
    Today however, I noticed that the vps is considerably faster compared to yesterday. It is now taking 2-3 seconds to open the owncloud.

Test today:

> Disk Speed
    > ----------
    > I / O (1st run): 39.3 MB / s
    > I / O (2nd run): 72.3 MB / s
    > I / O (3rd run): 63.5 MB / s
    > Average I / O: 58.3667 MB / s
    > 

Previously it was something like this:

> Disk Speed
    > ----------
    > I / O (1st run): 4 MB / s
    > I / O (2nd run): 3MB / s
    > I / O (3rd run): 9MB / s
    > Average I / O: 5.33333 MB / s
    > 

I do not know if anyone else noticed the improvement, and I hope it stays that way and performance does not degrade again.

A lot of overselling on disks will cause those results. Especially when you use normal hdds and not SSDs.

Wait for the days when the node is full, it will get even worse.

• silviu1991silviu1991 Member
    edited October 2016

nothing to say more i hate germans .. =)))

• @silviu1991 said:
    nothing to say more i hate germans .. =)))

wow buddy, dont say that its silly :)

• Well... You know what happens when we Germans start hating you back :)