Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NAT VPS £2.49/yr (doubled up ram!)- France. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NAT VPS £2.49/yr (doubled up ram!)- France.

2»

Comments

• @loveminds said:
    Can I allocate owned IP for those VPS

Do you mean announce your own IPs?

• @MSPNick said:

@loveminds said:

yea

• @loveminds said:

@MSPNick said:

@loveminds said:

yea

Unfortunately not, sorry.

• @loveminds said:
    Can I announce owned IP for those VPS

I got love people for their amazing thinking

• How do you remove VAT for non EU residents? Your ToS says:

VAT is payable per all EU residence per local rate, in all 28 member states, MyServerPlanet Ltd has a right to verify all orders in accordance with UK/EU Law, this is normally two identification documents that you must provide which are:

An utility bill
    A Photographic identification such as driving license, passport or citizen card
    A house hold bill

I can't see an option to provide this anywhere.

• @board said:
    How do you remove VAT for non EU residents? Your ToS says:

VAT is payable per all EU residence per local rate, in all 28 member states, MyServerPlanet Ltd has a right to verify all orders in accordance with UK/EU Law, this is normally two identification documents that you must provide which are:

An utility bill
    A Photographic identification such as driving license, passport or citizen card
    A house hold bill

I can't see an option to provide this anywhere.

If your not in the EU you won't be asked. You simply select your country with WHNCS.

• htgyhtgy Member
    edited September 2016

I have a small nat box with them, and I would say they are pretty solid.
    I think I will grab another if the disk could be doubled instead of ram.

• @htgy said:
    I have a small nat box with them, and I would say they are pretty solid.
    I think I will grab another if the disk could be doubled instead of ram.

just shove a ticket in after you've ordered :)

• @MSPNick
    please read the tickets #677069, it's been your staff closed without solutions.

• Need some help here, ticket #206320. Thanks.

• tomletomle Member, LIR
    edited September 2016

Trying to order but it's rejecting all my credit cards, and also after i press "Complete order", it seems to change my expiry date to a different date...? Maybe another browser will help

Hm.. I was able to save the same card in my account using IE

Edit again: Just paid with paypal with the same card

• DannyWangDannyWang Member
    edited September 2016

@DannyWang said:
    Need some help here, ticket #206320. Thanks.

Problem solved, thanks.

• teamaccteamacc Member
    edited September 2016

Does this come with one of those reverse proxy thingies that allows you to host on port 80 with your own domain name?

Edit: browsed LET for a bit and @AnthonySmith actually answerred this one

@AnthonySmith said:
    They are part of LES now, you set it in the proxy domains tab in solusvm.

• Got one - too cheap to pass up!

• Asked for double disk promo, ticket been put on hold for a week already, no response from a staff to inform what's happening. Bumped the ticket once to ask about what's happening and again been put on hold without a single word. For the price I probably shouldn't complain, but the lack of communications is really concerning me.

Thanked by 1yomero
  • bdtanbdtan Member
    edited October 2016

i sign up their service a weeks ago, can't complaint on the price. But their customer service tends to have a habit to close ticket before resolving, or leave any comment.

I raise 4 support tickets:
    1. 1st @ 17/Oct - request to change email, status is "on-hold" after their support reply to me on same date, no update since then

1. 2nd @ 18/Oct - asking when will the NAT VPS ready since payment is cleared. Got response from support and I finally got access in next day

2. 3rd @ 19/Oct - read through their instruction several times and can't figure out which port to SSH, then I raise a ticket to ask which port is available to me. 5 hours later ticket magically "closed", no answer/comment from support. I reply to re-open the ticket, and finally got an answer.

3. 4th @ 20/Oct - Added my domain into the SolusVM "proxy domains" at 19/Oct, doesn't seem working, crawl LET and saw someone mentioned raising a ticket. Raise a ticket @ 20/Oct ask support to enable reverse proxy to port 80 of my NAT VPS.Again ticket "closed" 6 hours later without any comment/feedback. Re-open the ticket, nothing happen. Reply to the ticket @ 25/Oct asking for the progress, and found out ticket status changed to "On-hold" when I login today.

Offtopic: I created LET account just to post this.

Thanked by 1yomero
  • MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited October 2016

@bdtan said:
    i sign up their service a weeks ago, can't complaint on the price. But their customer service tends to have a habit to close ticket before resolving, or leave any comment.

I raise 4 support tickets:
    1. 1st @ 17/Oct - request to change email, status is "on-hold" after their support reply to me on same date, no update since then

1. 2nd @ 18/Oct - asking when will the NAT VPS ready since payment is cleared. Got response from support and I finally got access in next day

2. 3rd @ 19/Oct - read through their instruction several times and can't figure out which port to SSH, then I raise a ticket to ask which port is available to me. 5 hours later ticket magically "closed", no answer/comment from support. I reply to re-open the ticket, and finally got an answer.

3. 4th @ 20/Oct - Added my domain into the SolusVM "proxy domains" at 19/Oct, doesn't seem working, crawl LET and saw someone mentioned raising a ticket. Raise a ticket @ 20/Oct ask support to enable reverse proxy to port 80 of my NAT VPS.Again ticket "closed" 6 hours later without any comment/feedback. Re-open the ticket, nothing happen. Reply to the ticket @ 25/Oct asking for the progress, and found out ticket status changed to "On-hold" when I login today.

Offtopic: I created LET account just to post this.

Hi Bdtan,

The reserve proxy support is being looked at now. I apologies for that.

Please raise another ticket so we can investigate your account a bit further.

• @MSPNick said:

Hi Bdtan,

The reserve proxy support is being looked at now. I apologies for that.

Please raise another ticket so we can investigate your account a bit further.

Done, ticket id is #705976.
    By the way can you also take a look at #399068? The email I used to register this account went crazy, I can't send/receive anything, wish to change to another email so that I can receive notifications, thanks.