Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our Website - Httpzoom.com - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Our Website - Httpzoom.com

2»

Comments

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2013

@japon, the misunderstanding in the first post is someone expecting a level of service we cannot and will not provide from HTTP Zoom. This was said because Stylex was suggesting we should change the way our business is run and that we were wrong in our policies.

Do you have anything to say about the website ? or the initial thread question?

• Could they have seen Full Kernel Management (for dedicated servers) and interpreted this as full management for vps's?

• @httpzoom

I was not implying in anyway that you should change the way you operate your business nor did I state there was anything wrong with your policies.

You started a thread asking the community if you are being fair or unfair to the customer, therefore you are asking for the community's opinion on how you are running your business whether it was directly or indirectly.

• @stylexnetworks I think you've misunderstood what the thread's about.

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

@Nekki,

Exactly I'm asking the users of this forum to help me understand as a user when they visit the website if they have opinions on the management offered.