Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

vortex servers, formerly mpserv
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

vortex servers, formerly mpserv

ricardoricardo Member
edited October 2016 in Providers

I have a few containers with these guys, though one has been down for a while and their ticket responses are either very slow or non-existent. Saying that, these were bought for 4 Euros a year.

Just wondering if anyone else is with them and having issues, I'm close to the point of writing off the container(s). I can't do anything in SolusVM and nothing in the IP range seems to be pingable.

The one giving me bother lives on 192.3.148.*

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@Zen said:
    Isn't that a ColoCrossing brand?

@jbiloh :)

They are (or MPServ was)

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Do you have a ticket number? We'll take a look right away.

@VSNX_Nick

Thanked by 1ricardo
  • NickNick Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2016

Please toss me a ticket number and I will address this right away for you as well as credit you for your troubles.

In the meantime I have located a degraded RAID issue on DAVZ2 and am getting a fresh drive added to begin the rebuild process, your container should be online at this time.

Thanked by 1hiphiphip0
  • Sounds good, I don't need any special treatment and DAVZ2 is the node my problem container is on. Look forward to it being revived.

• Back on. Muchos gracias.

@ricardo said:
    Sounds good, I don't need any special treatment and DAVZ2 is the node my problem container is on. Look forward to it being revived.

Appreciate your kindness with the matter @ricardo! Can you confirm connectivity at this time? I see most containers on that node are back up now.

• Thats a cc brand? I swear I did their first whmcs integration. Nick was such a cool dude to work with.

Thanked by 1MikeA
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@seriesn said:
    Thats a cc brand? I swear I did their first whmcs integration. Nick was such a cool dude to work with.

I'd assume @VSNX_Nick is the same person? Maybe?

@seriesn said:
    Thats a cc brand? I swear I did their first whmcs integration. Nick was such a cool dude to work with.

You sure did, and was great work!

• WOOHO! You are the same Nick! It is always a good thing to find lost connections. Pm me if you are free and we can chat abit.

On another news, congrats on the merger :)

@VSNX_Nick said:

@seriesn said:

You sure did, and was great work!

• I have a vps with them with the brand "orbitservers" and I noticed that here https://console.orbitservers.com/ they forgot to renew ssl certificate, rapidssl Expires on: 12 mar 2016

• @ScienceOnline said:
    I have a vps with them with the brand "orbitservers" and I noticed that here https://console.orbitservers.com/ they forgot to renew ssl certificate, rapidssl Expires on: 12 mar 2016

No letsencrypt? lulz.

• Anyone here from Colocrossing who can help? I opened a ticket at vortexservers.com on 2/14/20 for a VPS that went down and won't come up via the control panel. Ticket is still sitting in Open state.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@bayarea15 said:
    Anyone here from Colocrossing who can help? I opened a ticket at vortexservers.com on 2/14/20 for a VPS that went down and won't come up via the control panel. Ticket is still sitting in Open state.

I am sure @Nick can help.

• Thanks jbiloh. @Nick, would you be able to assist?

@bayarea15 Got a wonky old node there, will check it out shortly.

Thanked by 1bayarea15
  • Thanks @Nick, support got back to me and my VPS is up. Seems like those guys at Vortex aren't too active nowadays, but good to know they're not completely gone.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2020

edit:
    nvm

• Hi, I have a VPS on Vortex and it is down for a couple of days. Have opened a ticket, but no answer.
    @Nick could you help me? Ticket 705595
    Thanks!

• :D
    Seen this post, I tried to log in to check a 128M VPS on Vortex Servers (formerly mpserv).
    Apparently, their sites are all down, it seems they disappeared.
    It should have 1400+ days of uptime.

• @hiphiphip0 said:
    :D
    Seen this post, I tried to log in to check a 128M VPS on Vortex Servers (formerly mpserv).
    Apparently, their sites are all down, it seems they disappeared.
    It should have 1400+ days of uptime.

A little late...