Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sharp Server | Highly DDoS Protected | *SPECIAL YEARLY PLAN* | 10% OFF | Starting from 3$/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Sharp Server | Highly DDoS Protected | *SPECIAL YEARLY PLAN* | 10% OFF | Starting from 3$/month

MaherMaher Member
edited October 2016 in Offers

Hello Low End Talk !

Sharp Servers is a hosting company that uses OVH infrastructure and to be exact their gaming anti-ddos option one, we also add SoftLayer's firewalls to enhance the security and mitigation routine of Distributed Denial of Services.

We also offer 24/7/365 Customer Support to improve our customer' satisfaction of the services we're offering, however we're aiming to expand in other services that consist of either Web Designing, Project Management, SSL certificates and Domain re-selling.

We believe that the combination of cheap prices and advanced technologies would give opportunities to others in order to receive better hardware and user-friendly interfaces to manage their servers.

Our 10% discount code : LET10PERCENT

Popular Plans

( OVZ-SPECIAL) - [512 MB Ram - 10 SSD - 2 CPU[4.0 GHz/4.4 GHz] ] For 25$/YEAR! [Limited] - Order

(OVZ-512) - [512 MB Ram - 10 SSD - 2 CPU[4.0 GHz/4.4 GHz] ] For 3$/Month - Order

(OVZ-1G) - [1 GB Ram - 20 SSD - 2 CPU[4.0 GHz/4.4 GHz] ] For 6$/Month - Order

All the plans come with a free 24/7/365 Customer Support and High DDoS Protection

Also you will find the full pricing plans here: https://sharpservers.net/clientarea/cart.php

Our Terms Of Services: https://sharpservers.net/tos.html

100MB Test File : http://46.105.94.229/100MB-SHARP.bin
1(1024MB)GB Test File : http://46.105.94.229/1GB-SHARP.bin

Awaiting for your reviews and replies.

https://sharpservers.net

Host it from Sharp!

If anyone requires a trial virtual machine please send me a private message on LET or submit a ticket to Sales Department one should be set-up in less than 24hours.

Comments

• Please read the rules $7 max

• @OpticalSwoosh said:
    Please read the rules $7 max

Thanks edited

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

sharp_servers said: Sharp Servers is a hosting company which using the technology of OVH's gaming ddos protection with the highest performance hardwares to make a combination we called it The Sharp Machine.

What?

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • @joepie91 said:

sharp_servers said: Sharp Servers is a hosting company which using the technology of OVH's gaming ddos protection with the highest performance hardwares to make a combination we called it The Sharp Machine.

What?

Noticed earlier. Didn't even want to question it

• 'Ello everyone, I am here to present you SharkTooth Servers. We utilize Sharp [Teeth] Servers to optimize our sharks for the best biting experience of DDOS attackers. Now, not only will we defend you from DDOS attacks, but we will also send a shark to your DDOS attackers. Yes, a whole fucking shark that is going to bite, maul, rip and tear your enemies into little tiny bits. No longer will you need to contact the FBI, with our proven SharkTooth technology we will quickly dispose of all DDOS attackers via our digestion process.

We are coming here with a great offer of only 1 cent for a 1GIG RAM, 1 vCPU, 30GIG HDD, 1 sharkv6 IP.

Remember, we bring the bite into DDOS protection.

• MaherMaher Member
    edited October 2016

@AlyssaD said:
    'Ello everyone, I am here to present you SharkTooth Servers. We utilize Sharp [Teeth] Servers to optimize our sharks for the best biting experience of DDOS attackers. Now, not only will we defend you from DDOS attacks, but we will also send a shark to your DDOS attackers. Yes, a whole fucking shark that is going to bite, maul, rip and tear your enemies into little tiny bits. No longer will you need to contact the FBI, with our proven SharkTooth technology we will quickly dispose of all DDOS attackers via our digestion process.

We are coming here with a great offer of only 1 cent for a 1GIG RAM, 1 vCPU, 30GIG HDD, 1 sharkv6 IP.

Remember, we bring the bite into DDOS protection.

Funny story, don't ever give a note about something if you have never tried before.
    We indeed offer OVH infrastructure with their Gaming DDoS Protection option available which blocks multiple layers of attacks including the recent ones.
    And we don't offer HDD but SDD only.
    Once again, do not give your opinion about something that you have literally no idea about because that would of been biased as hell.

• @joepie91 said:

What?

The whole has been re-mastered, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.
    If you'd like to receive a 24hours VPS trial, please contact me on here or our Sales Department

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

Good to see that you've reworded it. However, you don't come across as very professional in this thread - that is definitely something you should work on.

• MaherMaher Member
    edited October 2016

@joepie91 said:

Good to see that you've reworded it. However, you don't come across as very professional in this thread - that is definitely something you should work on.

That has something to do with the person writing this thread, we offer multiple support methods with different languages other than English including French, Spanish, Arabic and each support staff member has his own specialization, and this situation will surely never be repeated.
    I hope that you're having an amazing day.

• sharp_servers said: Once again, do not give your opinion about something that you have literally no idea about because that would of been biased as hell.

sharp_servers said: That's something has to do with the person writing this thread, we offer multiple support methods with different languages other than English including French, Spanish, Arabic

So you're saying French, Spanisch and Arabic speaking people are generally more rude than English speaking people? Also, I don't think "That is something has to do..." is totally correct English. You can correct me if I'm wrong.

• @dodedodo said:

sharp_servers said: Once again, do not give your opinion about something that you have literally no idea about because that would of been biased as hell.

I said we've other people that have a little knowledge of English, didn't even point out that anyone is rude is there anything else you want to ask?

• lifehomelifehome Member
    edited October 2016

Any KVM series? Can you provide any peering or BGP session to any of your promoted boxes?

• MaherMaher Member
    edited October 2016

@lifehome said:
    Any KVM series? Can you provide any peering or BGP session to any of your promoted boxes?

We will offer KVM Virtualization in the approximate weeks.
    You can run tests at http://trex-vps.sharpservers.net/

• i need a trial vm right now to test it.

• @alhadi said:
    i need a trial vm right now to test it.

All you need to do is register at https://sharpservers.net/clientarea/register.php and submit a ticket about the matter.