Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Google Apps In Your Own WHMCS? Why not!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Google Apps In Your Own WHMCS? Why not!

ModulesGardenModulesGarden Member
edited January 2013 in Offers

Google Apps For WHMCS offers you the functionality to provision and manage Google Accounts in your WHMCS system. Within several minutes you can authenticate through OAuth 2.0 and set up flexible products according to your needs.

This will allow your clients to purchase ready Google Services directly from your website! Another advantage is that the module facilitates the management of Google accounts from the clientarea. Your customers will definitely appreciate it!

Features:

✔ Create Account
✔ Terminate Account
✔ Login To Control Panel And Webmail From Clientarea
✔ Upgrade Package
✔ Authentication And API Calls Using OAuth 2.0
✔ Flexible Settings With Configurable Options!

Available Google Services:

✔ Google Apps For Business
✔ Google Vault
✔ Google Drive Storage

For more information visit our website: modulesgarden.com/products/whmcs/google_apps/features
For complete documentation visit our Wiki (Currently under construction, will be finished within 24 hours): docs.modulesgarden.com/Google_Apps_For_WHMCS

Comments

• ModulesGardenModulesGarden Member
    edited January 2013

Thank you for your valuable notification :) However, ModulesGarden products and services are strictly connected with VPS therefore we believe that there shouldn't be a problem.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited January 2013

@eLohkCalb said: says VPS offers only.

You're right (and it's good to remind people about rules here and there) but most likely this rule has to do something with elimination of masses of potential shared hosting offers, cloud hosting offers or other irrelevant hosting offers where the actual users do not get root or Administrator account.
    As there's a lot of WHMCS licence owners it could be still some interest among VPS hosts for some scripts, modules, alternative control panels etc.. so no harm done as long this place isn't exploited with mass of vps non related offers :)
    Just sayin... :)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited January 2013

I, for one, welcome these guys. But I wish they'd post more than just ads. They do good work, but let's get some personality behind it here ;)

• @jarland said: But I wish they'd post more than just ads.

Yeah, really nice products though - so I don't see any issue with it.