Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DediByte - Linux Quality SSD KVM VPSes starting from 3.00$/mo - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DediByte - Linux Quality SSD KVM VPSes starting from 3.00$/mo

2»

Comments

• @mov3 said:
    I got the refund.

Exactly. See what happens when you don't submit 30,000 tickets requesting a refund like others did?

• Too bad everyone took advantage of that bug and we had to deal with 984 orders of VPS's in less than four hours.

Thanked by 1Andings
  • @DediByte said:
    Too bad everyone took advantage of that bug and we had to deal with 984 orders of VPS's in less than four hours.

Hope everything is all good now man :)

Thanked by 1DediByte
  • qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited October 2016

@DediByte said:
    Too bad everyone took advantage of that bug and we had to deal with 984 orders of VPS's in less than four hours.

About this result is that many people covet cheap,Use BUG to cause the seller to bear the unnecessary pressure,I hope the new service in Losangeles will make you better,Keep in mind that a great seller will not be easily knocked down,Hope people are Put yourself in he place

Anyway, you guys are working hard@DediByte

Thanked by 1DediByte
  • qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited October 2016

Yesterday I got a free VPS thanks @DediByte provided

This proves that he is at least a person of good faith

• Hello sir, ur website why always downtime, when me want payment renew , website is offline ?